Format Films, Videos
- President McKinley's funeral cortege at Buffalo, N.Y.
- Carving the Meat
- Chicken chowder / Irene Giblin
- Great conversations: the conductors: Mstislav Rostropovich ...
- Roosevelt's Rough Riders
- The Baltimore blues / Henry Lodge
- President McKinley reviewing the troops at the Pan-American ...
- Pete Seeger
- The stenographer's friend, or, What was accomplished by an ...
- Great conversations: chamber music (Segment 01)
- Kathleen Cleaver
- Welding the big ring
- The great train robbery
- Coil winding machines, Westinghouse works
- Doing Fieldwork
- Demonstrating Braiding
- Pres. Roosevelt's Fourth of July oration
- Shall we prepare?
- American Beauty Rag / Joseph F. (Joseph Francis) Lamb
- The Book That Changed the World
- Country Club / Scott Joplin
- Move on
- Admiral Dewey leading land parade, no. 2
- Katherine Dunham on need for Dunham Technique
- Mabel and Fatty viewing the World's Fair at San Francisco, Cal.
- Colonel Roosevelt is invited to fly in Arch Hoxsey's plane at ...
- The skyscrapers of New York
- Great conversations: the composers (Segment 03)
- Urban Social Dance, Jamaica Fieldwork
- Execution of Czolgosz, with panorama of Auburn Prison
Results: 1-1 of 1
Merita Halili and the Raif Hyseni Orchestra perform Albanian music from New York, celebrating 40 years of the Center for Traditional Music and Dance, as part of the Homegrown Concert Series sponsored by the American Folklife Center.
- Original Format: Film, Video - Manuscripts/Mixed Material - Collection
- Date: 2008-06-19