Format Films, Videos
- Great conversations: the virtuosos Segment 04)
- Roping, Winnemucca High School Rodeo
- 12th street rag / Euday Bowman
- Dunham Technique: Yonvalou
- The River of Doubt
- Edison kinetoscopic record of a sneeze, January 7, 1894
- President McKinley reviewing the troops at the Pan-American ...
- Procession of floats
- Street mail car, U.S.P.O.
- Colonel Roosevelt is invited to fly in Arch Hoxsey's plane at ...
- Admiral Dewey leading land parade, no. 2
- Pres. Roosevelt's Fourth of July oration
- Emigrants Arriving at Ellis Island
- Shall we prepare?
- Kathleen Cleaver
- A trip down Market Street before the fire
- Cabin Interior, Quinn River Line Camp
- Never again! The story of a speeder cop
- Demonstrating Braiding
- Braided Bosal and Macardy on Saddle Blanket
- Uncle Josh at the moving picture show
- The skyscrapers of New York
- Bowery Buck / Tom Turpin
- Junius Williams
- Bringing in Mother Cows
- Evans Darrell Hopkins
- Barbed Wire Fence
- Pan-American Exposition by night
- Bunkhouse, Cassinelli (Mill) Ranch
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Film, Video Remove Language: English Remove Location: San Francisco Remove Location: Presidio of San Francisco Remove
This film, photographed from the front of a moving steam engine, shows the scenic portion of the Ferries and Cliff House Railroad route along the bluffs and cliffs of Lands End (at the northwest corner of San Francisco) overlooking the Golden Gate and the Marin headlands. The line gave access to the famed Cliff House and Sutro Baths, previously accessed by the Point Lobos ...
- Contributor: Thomas A. Edison, Inc - Paper Print Collection (Library of Congress)
- Original Format: Film, Video
- Date: 1902