Format Films, Videos
- Wreck of the battleship "Maine"
- Les Stewart Roping Calves
- The Book That Changed the World
- Roosevelt's Rough Riders
- Pan-American Exposition by night
- Tourists going round Yellowstone Park
- Lawrence Guyot
- What was in Lincoln's pockets?
- Froglegs Rag / James Scott
- Pack mules with ammunition on the Santiago Trail, Cuba
- President McKinley's funeral cortege at Buffalo, N.Y.
- The River of Doubt
- Grace and Beauty / James Scott
- Welding the big ring
- Girls taking time checks, Westinghouse works
- Landscape, 7HL Ranch
- Doing Fieldwork
- Leonard-Cushing fight
- Shall we prepare?
- Evans Darrell Hopkins
- Mildred Bond Roxborough
- Admiral Dewey leading land parade, no. 2
- Chicken chowder / Irene Giblin
- Roping, Winnemucca High School Rodeo
- Bird's-eye view of San Francisco, Cal., from a balloon
- Dorie and Joyce Ladner
- Panoramic view of the Golden Gate
- Junius Williams
- Never again! The story of a speeder cop
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Film, Video Remove Language: English Remove Location: San Francisco Remove Location: Presidio of San Francisco Remove
This film, photographed from the front of a moving steam engine, shows the scenic portion of the Ferries and Cliff House Railroad route along the bluffs and cliffs of Lands End (at the northwest corner of San Francisco) overlooking the Golden Gate and the Marin headlands. The line gave access to the famed Cliff House and Sutro Baths, previously accessed by the Point Lobos ...
- Contributor: Thomas A. Edison, Inc - Paper Print Collection (Library of Congress)
- Original Format: Film, Video
- Date: 1902