Format Films, Videos
- Grace and Beauty / James Scott
- Colored troops disembarking
- The stenographer's friend, or, What was accomplished by an ...
- Bunkhouse, Cassinelli (Mill) Ranch
- The dinosaur and the missing link, a prehistoric tragedy
- Les Stewart Roping Calves
- Urban Social Dance, Jamaica Fieldwork
- Katherine Dunham on need for Dunham Technique
- Star Theatre
- Welding the big ring
- Roping, Winnemucca High School Rodeo
- Junius Williams
- Barbed Wire Fence
- Great conversations: chamber music (Segment 01)
- Street mail car, U.S.P.O.
- Bull's Head, 96, and C (Reversed) S
- 12th street rag / Euday Bowman
- Chicago-Michigan football game
- Buckaroos at Cabin
- Great conversations: the conductors: Mstislav Rostropovich ...
- Country Club / Scott Joplin
- What was in Lincoln's pockets?
- Never again! The story of a speeder cop
- The enchanted drawing
- Great conversations: the pianists (Segment 02)
- Uncle Josh at the moving picture show
- Westinghouse Air Brake Co. Westinghouse Co. works (casting ...
- Katherine Dunham on the use of the foot in Dunham Technique
- Dorie and Joyce Ladner
- Chuck McDew
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Film, Video Remove Language: English Remove Location: San Francisco Remove Location: Presidio of San Francisco Remove Subject: California Remove
This film, photographed from the front of a moving steam engine, shows the scenic portion of the Ferries and Cliff House Railroad route along the bluffs and cliffs of Lands End (at the northwest corner of San Francisco) overlooking the Golden Gate and the Marin headlands. The line gave access to the famed Cliff House and Sutro Baths, previously accessed by the Point Lobos ...
- Original Format: Film, Video
- Date: 1902