Format Films, Videos
- Wreck of the battleship "Maine"
- Country Club / Scott Joplin
- New York City "ghetto" fish market
- Bowery Buck / Tom Turpin
- Great conversations: the virtuosos Segment 04)
- Buckaroo Breakfast at Chuck Wagon
- Chicken chowder / Irene Giblin
- Arriving at Hartscrabble Field
- The Baltimore blues / Henry Lodge
- Two Brothers and a Dream
- Chuck McDew
- A Legend is Born
- Great conversations: the conductors: Mstislav Rostropovich ...
- Bunkhouse, Cassinelli (Mill) Ranch
- Move on
- Urban Social Dance, Jamaica Fieldwork
- Chicago-Michigan football game
- Shall we prepare?
- Kathleen Cleaver
- Admiral Dewey leading land parade, no. 2
- Sign at Main Entrance Gate, Ninety-Six Ranch
- Roosevelt's Rough Riders
- Barbed Wire Fence
- The River of Doubt
- President McKinley's funeral cortege at Buffalo, N.Y.
- Bird's-eye view of San Francisco, Cal., from a balloon
- Pete Seeger
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Film, Video Remove Language: English Remove Location: San Francisco Remove Location: Presidio of San Francisco Remove Subject: San Francisco Remove
This film, photographed from the front of a moving steam engine, shows the scenic portion of the Ferries and Cliff House Railroad route along the bluffs and cliffs of Lands End (at the northwest corner of San Francisco) overlooking the Golden Gate and the Marin headlands. The line gave access to the famed Cliff House and Sutro Baths, previously accessed by the Point Lobos ...
- Original Format: Film, Video
- Date: 1902