Format Films, Videos
- Wreck of the battleship "Maine"
- Bull's Head, 96, and C (Reversed) S
- Landscape, 7HL Ranch
- Colored troops disembarking
- A trip down Market Street before the fire
- Barbed Wire Fence
- Great conversations: the pianists (Segment 02)
- Panoramic view of the Golden Gate
- Arriving at Hartscrabble Field
- Buckaroos at Cabin
- Shall we prepare?
- Lawrence Guyot
- Westinghouse Air Brake Co. Westinghouse Co. works (casting ...
- Froglegs Rag / James Scott
- Street mail car, U.S.P.O.
- Les Stewart Roping Calves
- The great train robbery
- Colonel Roosevelt is invited to fly in Arch Hoxsey's plane at ...
- Mabel and Fatty viewing the World's Fair at San Francisco, Cal.
- Columbus's Most Prized Possession
- Country Club / Scott Joplin
- Move on
- Admiral Dewey leading land parade, no. 2
- Star Theatre
- Chicken chowder / Irene Giblin
- Bunkhouse and Cookhuse at Hay Camp
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Film, Video Remove Date: 1900-1999 Remove Language: English Remove Location: San Francisco Remove Location: Presidio of San Francisco Remove
This film, photographed from the front of a moving steam engine, shows the scenic portion of the Ferries and Cliff House Railroad route along the bluffs and cliffs of Lands End (at the northwest corner of San Francisco) overlooking the Golden Gate and the Marin headlands. The line gave access to the famed Cliff House and Sutro Baths, previously accessed by the Point Lobos ...
- Contributor: Thomas A. Edison, Inc - Paper Print Collection (Library of Congress)
- Original Format: Film, Video
- Date: 1902