- Katherine Dunham on the use of the foot in Dunham Technique
- Kathleen Cleaver
- The stenographer's friend, or, What was accomplished by an ...
- Roosevelt's Rough Riders
- Execution of Czolgosz, with panorama of Auburn Prison
- A brivele der kale
- Pres. Roosevelt's Fourth of July oration
- A trip down Market Street before the fire
- The River of Doubt
- Chuck McDew
- Great conversations: chamber music (Segment 01)
- Bunkhouse and Cookhuse at Hay Camp
- Bringing in Mother Cows
- Haiti Fieldwork, 1936
- Coil winding machines, Westinghouse works
- Eli - Eli –a Prayer
- Great conversations: the conductors: Mstislav Rostropovich ...
- Colonel Roosevelt is invited to fly in Arch Hoxsey's plane at ...
- Great conversations: the conductors: Zubin Mehta (Segment 12)
- Buckaroos at Cabin
- Panorama of Flatiron Building
- San Francisco earthquake and fire, April 18, 1906
- Landscape, 7HL Ranch
- Dorie and Joyce Ladner
- Emigrants Arriving at Ellis Island
- Country Club / Scott Joplin
- 12th street rag / Euday Bowman
- Never again! The story of a speeder cop
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Film, Video Remove Language: English Remove Subject: California Remove Location: Presidio of San Francisco Remove Location: Golden Gate National Recreation Area Remove
Copyright: Thomas A. Edison; 11Jan1902; H13041. Duration: 2:39 at 15 fps. Location: Mt. Tamalpais, Marin County, California. This film, photographed from the front of a moving steam engine, shows the scenic portion of the Ferries and Cliff House Railroad route along the bluffs and cliffs of Lands End (at the northwest corner of San Francisco) overlooking the Golden Gate and the Marin headlands. The ...
- Original Format: Film, Video
- Date: 1902