Format Films, Videos
- Bowery Buck / Tom Turpin
- Les Stewart Roping Calves
- Westinghouse Air Brake Co. Westinghouse Co. works (casting ...
- Dunham Technique: Rocking horse
- Uncle Josh at the moving picture show
- Roosevelt's Rough Riders
- Policy and pie
- Cabin Interior, Quinn River Line Camp
- Bull's Head, 96, and C (Reversed) S
- Grace and Beauty / James Scott
- Street mail car, U.S.P.O.
- Arriving at Hartscrabble Field
- Dunham Technique: Yonvalou
- Two Brothers and a Dream
- Carving the Meat
- Doing Fieldwork
- The skyscrapers of New York
- Buckaroos at Cabin
- Bunkhouse and Cookhuse at Hay Camp
- Wreck of the battleship "Maine"
- President McKinley's funeral cortege at Buffalo, N.Y.
- A Legend is Born
- Haiti Fieldwork, 1936
- Katherine Dunham on need for Dunham Technique
- Pack mules with ammunition on the Santiago Trail, Cuba
- Great conversations: the virtuosos Segment 04)
- San Francisco earthquake and fire, April 18, 1906
- The stenographer's friend, or, What was accomplished by an ...
- Kathleen Cleaver
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Film, Video Remove Language: English Remove Subject: California Remove Location: Presidio of San Francisco Remove Location: San Francisco Remove
This film, photographed from the front of a moving steam engine, shows the scenic portion of the Ferries and Cliff House Railroad route along the bluffs and cliffs of Lands End (at the northwest corner of San Francisco) overlooking the Golden Gate and the Marin headlands. The line gave access to the famed Cliff House and Sutro Baths, previously accessed by the Point Lobos ...
- Contributor: Thomas A. Edison, Inc - Paper Print Collection (Library of Congress)
- Original Format: Film, Video
- Date: 1902