Format Films, Videos
- Panorama of Machine Co. aisle, Westinghouse works
- Braided Bosal and Macardy on Saddle Blanket
- Great conversations: the conductors: James Conlon (Segment 07)
- Columbus's Most Prized Possession
- Roosevelt's Rough Riders
- Carving the Meat
- Star Theatre
- President McKinley's funeral cortege at Buffalo, N.Y.
- President McKinley reviewing the troops at the Pan-American ...
- Great conversations: the conductors: Mstislav Rostropovich ...
- Les Stewart Roping Calves
- Policy and pie
- Street mail car, U.S.P.O.
- Great conversations: chamber music (Segment 01)
- Emigrants Arriving at Ellis Island
- American Beauty Rag / Joseph F. (Joseph Francis) Lamb
- Edison kinetoscopic record of a sneeze, January 7, 1894
- Courtland Cox
- Bunkhouse, Cassinelli (Mill) Ranch
- Panorama of Flatiron Building
- Wreck of the battleship "Maine"
- Uncle Josh at the moving picture show
- Buckaroo Breakfast at Chuck Wagon
- New York City "ghetto" fish market
- Dunham Technique: Rocking horse
- Mildred Bond Roxborough
- The River of Doubt
- Demonstrating Braiding
- Katherine Dunham on the use of the foot in Dunham Technique
- Move on
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Film, Video Remove Language: English Remove Subject: California Remove Location: Presidio of San Francisco Remove Sites and Collection: Before and After the Great Earthquake and Fire: Early Films of San Francisco, 1897 to 1916 Remove
This film, photographed from the front of a moving steam engine, shows the scenic portion of the Ferries and Cliff House Railroad route along the bluffs and cliffs of Lands End (at the northwest corner of San Francisco) overlooking the Golden Gate and the Marin headlands. The line gave access to the famed Cliff House and Sutro Baths, previously accessed by the Point Lobos ...
- Contributor: Thomas A. Edison, Inc - Paper Print Collection (Library of Congress)
- Original Format: Film, Video
- Date: 1902