Format Films, Videos
- The dinosaur and the missing link, a prehistoric tragedy
- Buckaroos at Cabin
- Katherine Dunham on the use of the foot in Dunham Technique
- Procession of floats
- Policy and pie
- Colored troops disembarking
- Country Club / Scott Joplin
- Great conversations: the conductors: James Conlon (Segment 07)
- Junius Williams
- Pan-American Exposition by night
- President McKinley reviewing the troops at the Pan-American ...
- Admiral Dewey leading land parade, no. 2
- Westinghouse Air Brake Co. Westinghouse Co. works (casting ...
- Move on
- Colonel Roosevelt is invited to fly in Arch Hoxsey's plane at ...
- The enchanted drawing
- Bringing in Mother Cows
- Bird's-eye view of San Francisco, Cal., from a balloon
- Bunkhouse, Cassinelli (Mill) Ranch
- Sign at Main Entrance Gate, Ninety-Six Ranch
- Roosevelt's Rough Riders
- Bowery Buck / Tom Turpin
- The skyscrapers of New York
- Emigrants Arriving at Ellis Island
- Krazy Kat, bugologist
- President McKinley's funeral cortege at Buffalo, N.Y.
- A trip around the Pan-American Exposition
- Welding the big ring
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Film, Video Remove Language: English Remove Subject: California Remove Location: Presidio of San Francisco Remove Sites and Collection: Catalog Remove
This film, photographed from the front of a moving steam engine, shows the scenic portion of the Ferries and Cliff House Railroad route along the bluffs and cliffs of Lands End (at the northwest corner of San Francisco) overlooking the Golden Gate and the Marin headlands. The line gave access to the famed Cliff House and Sutro Baths, previously accessed by the Point Lobos ...
- Contributor: Thomas A. Edison, Inc - Paper Print Collection (Library of Congress)
- Original Format: Film, Video
- Date: 1902