Format Films, Videos
- Dorie and Joyce Ladner
- Katherine Dunham on need for Dunham Technique
- Great conversations: the conductors: James Conlon (Segment 07)
- Roosevelt, friend of the birds 
- The River of Doubt
- Pres. Roosevelt's Fourth of July oration
- Leonard-Cushing fight
- Star Theatre
- Emigrants Arriving at Ellis Island
- Colonel Roosevelt is invited to fly in Arch Hoxsey's plane at ...
- Barbed Wire Fence
- Wreck of the battleship "Maine"
- Dunham Technique: Congo Paillette
- New York City "ghetto" fish market
- Arriving at Hartscrabble Field
- Evans Darrell Hopkins
- Great conversations: the pianists (Segment 02)
- Execution of Czolgosz, with panorama of Auburn Prison
- A trip down Market Street before the fire
- Carving the Meat
- Pan-American Exposition by night
- Colored troops disembarking
- Branding Costume
- Krazy Kat, bugologist
- Grace and Beauty / James Scott
- President McKinley reviewing the troops at the Pan-American ...
- Bowery Buck / Tom Turpin
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Film, Video Remove Language: English Remove Subject: California Remove Location: Presidio of San Francisco Remove Subject: San Francisco Remove
This film, photographed from the front of a moving steam engine, shows the scenic portion of the Ferries and Cliff House Railroad route along the bluffs and cliffs of Lands End (at the northwest corner of San Francisco) overlooking the Golden Gate and the Marin headlands. The line gave access to the famed Cliff House and Sutro Baths, previously accessed by the Point Lobos ...
- Original Format: Film, Video
- Date: 1902