Format Films, Videos
- What was in Lincoln's pockets?
- Great conversations: the conductors: James Conlon (Segment 07)
- Bird's-eye view of San Francisco, Cal., from a balloon
- Policy and pie
- Great conversations: chamber music (Segment 01)
- Urban Social Dance, Jamaica Fieldwork
- The Baltimore blues / Henry Lodge
- Great conversations: the conductors: Zubin Mehta (Segment 12)
- Carved Leather Cantle and Leather Punches
- The stenographer's friend, or, What was accomplished by an ...
- Carving the Meat
- Execution of Czolgosz, with panorama of Auburn Prison
- Pres. Roosevelt's Fourth of July oration
- Dorie and Joyce Ladner
- Cabin Interior, Quinn River Line Camp
- Bowery Buck / Tom Turpin
- Bunkhouse, Cassinelli (Mill) Ranch
- President McKinley's funeral cortege at Buffalo, N.Y.
- San Francisco earthquake and fire, April 18, 1906
- Panorama of Flatiron Building
- New York City "ghetto" fish market
- Wreck of the battleship "Maine"
- Dunham Technique: Rocking horse
- Edison kinetoscopic record of a sneeze, January 7, 1894
- A trip down Market Street before the fire
- American Beauty Rag / Joseph F. (Joseph Francis) Lamb
- Coil winding machines, Westinghouse works
- Roosevelt's Rough Riders
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Film, Video Remove Language: English Remove Subject: California Remove Location: Presidio of San Francisco Remove
This film, photographed from the front of a moving steam engine, shows the scenic portion of the Ferries and Cliff House Railroad route along the bluffs and cliffs of Lands End (at the northwest corner of San Francisco) overlooking the Golden Gate and the Marin headlands. The line gave access to the famed Cliff House and Sutro Baths, previously accessed by the Point Lobos ...
- Original Format: Film, Video
- Date: 1902