Format Films, Videos
- Edison kinetoscopic record of a sneeze, January 7, 1894
- Branding Costume
- What was in Lincoln's pockets?
- Grace and Beauty / James Scott
- Coil winding machines, Westinghouse works
- Shall we prepare?
- Les Stewart Roping Calves
- Arriving at Hartscrabble Field
- Great conversations: the virtuosos Segment 04)
- Great conversations: the conductors: Mstislav Rostropovich ...
- Colonel Roosevelt is invited to fly in Arch Hoxsey's plane at ...
- Panorama of Machine Co. aisle, Westinghouse works
- Great conversations: the pianists (Segment 02)
- Girls taking time checks, Westinghouse works
- Bunkhouse, Cassinelli (Mill) Ranch
- Panorama of Flatiron Building
- Dunham Technique: Rocking horse
- Welding the big ring
- Great conversations: the composers (Segment 03)
- Evans Darrell Hopkins
- Bull's Head, 96, and C (Reversed) S
- Courtland Cox
- Mildred Bond Roxborough
- Haiti Fieldwork, 1936
- Pete Seeger
- Procession of floats
- Demonstrating Braiding
- Roping, Winnemucca High School Rodeo
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Film, Video Remove Language: English Remove Subject: California Remove Sites and Collection: Catalog Remove Location: Presidio of San Francisco Remove
This film, photographed from the front of a moving steam engine, shows the scenic portion of the Ferries and Cliff House Railroad route along the bluffs and cliffs of Lands End (at the northwest corner of San Francisco) overlooking the Golden Gate and the Marin headlands. The line gave access to the famed Cliff House and Sutro Baths, previously accessed by the Point Lobos ...
- Original Format: Film, Video
- Date: 1902