Format Films, Videos
- Great conversations: the composers (Segment 03)
- Cabin Interior, Quinn River Line Camp
- Great conversations: the conductors: Mstislav Rostropovich ...
- Dunham Technique: Rocking horse
- Haiti Fieldwork, 1936
- The dinosaur and the missing link, a prehistoric tragedy
- Bull's Head, 96, and C (Reversed) S
- President McKinley reviewing the troops at the Pan-American ...
- Girls taking time checks, Westinghouse works
- Coil winding machines, Westinghouse works
- Great conversations: the conductors: Zubin Mehta (Segment 12)
- Country Club / Scott Joplin
- Pan-American Exposition by night
- Star Theatre
- Tourists going round Yellowstone Park
- Two Brothers and a Dream
- Colonel Roosevelt is invited to fly in Arch Hoxsey's plane at ...
- Pete Seeger
- Lawrence Guyot
- Roping, Winnemucca High School Rodeo
- Buckaroos at Cabin
- The stenographer's friend, or, What was accomplished by an ...
- Colored troops disembarking
- Edison kinetoscopic record of a sneeze, January 7, 1894
- Arriving at Hartscrabble Field
- Columbus's Most Prized Possession
- Bunkhouse and Cookhuse at Hay Camp
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Film, Video Remove Language: English Remove Subject: California Remove Subject: San Francisco Remove Location: San Francisco Bay Remove
This film, photographed from the front of a moving steam engine, shows the scenic portion of the Ferries and Cliff House Railroad route along the bluffs and cliffs of Lands End (at the northwest corner of San Francisco) overlooking the Golden Gate and the Marin headlands. The line gave access to the famed Cliff House and Sutro Baths, previously accessed by the Point Lobos ...
- Original Format: Film, Video
- Date: 1902