- Buckaroo Breakfast at Chuck Wagon
- Pan-American Exposition by night
- Shall we prepare?
- Bunkhouse and Cookhuse at Hay Camp
- Columbus's Most Prized Possession
- Country Club / Scott Joplin
- Colonel Roosevelt is invited to fly in Arch Hoxsey's plane at ...
- Cabin Interior, Quinn River Line Camp
- Great conversations: the composers (Segment 03)
- Policy and pie
- Doing Fieldwork
- Pete Seeger
- Chuck McDew
- Chicken chowder / Irene Giblin
- Dunham Technique: Congo Paillette
- The Book That Changed the World
- President McKinley's funeral cortege at Buffalo, N.Y.
- Dorie and Joyce Ladner
- Bunkhouse, Cassinelli (Mill) Ranch
- Sign at Main Entrance Gate, Ninety-Six Ranch
- Panorama of Flatiron Building
- Roosevelt, friend of the birds 
- 12th street rag / Euday Bowman
- Branding Costume
- Katherine Dunham on the use of the foot in Dunham Technique
- The River of Doubt
- Great conversations: the pianists (Segment 02)
- Westinghouse Air Brake Co. Westinghouse Co. works (casting ...
- Junius Williams
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Film, Video Remove Location: New Jersey Remove Contributor: Mosnier, Joseph Remove Subject: Amherst College. Students for Racial Equality Remove
Junius W. Williams oral history interview conducted by Joseph Mosnier in Newark, New Jersey, 2011-07-20.
- Contributor: Civil Rights History Project (U.S.) - Mosnier, Joseph - Williams, Junius W.
- Original Format: Film, Video
- Date: 2011-07-20
Look inside: 64 results
Refine your search
Sites and Collections
- Amherst College. Students for Racial Equality
- African American Civil Rights Workers 1
- March on Washington for Jobs and Freedom (1963 : Washington, D.C.) 1
- New Jersey 1
- Interviews 1
- Long, Worth W. 1
- Newark 1
- Civil Rights Movements 1
- Newark Community Union Project (N.J.) 1
- Filmed Interviews 1