- 12th street rag / Euday Bowman
- Chicago-Michigan football game
- Roosevelt, friend of the birds 
- Junius Williams
- Procession of floats
- President McKinley reviewing the troops at the Pan-American ...
- President McKinley's funeral cortege at Buffalo, N.Y.
- A trip down Market Street before the fire
- A trip around the Pan-American Exposition
- Country Club / Scott Joplin
- Westinghouse Air Brake Co. Westinghouse Co. works (casting ...
- Carving the Meat
- Great conversations: the conductors: James Conlon (Segment 07)
- What was in Lincoln's pockets?
- Barbed Wire Fence
- Leonard-Cushing fight
- Coil winding machines, Westinghouse works
- The River of Doubt
- Move on
- Great conversations: the composers (Segment 03)
- Bird's-eye view of San Francisco, Cal., from a balloon
- Dunham Technique: Rocking horse
- Demonstrating Braiding
- Two Brothers and a Dream
- Chuck McDew
- Dunham Technique: Congo Paillette
- Bunkhouse, Cassinelli (Mill) Ranch
- Welding the big ring
- Star Theatre
- American Beauty Rag / Joseph F. (Joseph Francis) Lamb
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Film, Video Remove Location: New Jersey Remove Contributor: Williams, Junius W. Remove Original Format: Film, Video Remove
Junius W. Williams oral history interview conducted by Joseph Mosnier in Newark, New Jersey, 2011-07-20.
- Contributor: Civil Rights History Project (U.S.) - Mosnier, Joseph - Williams, Junius W.
- Original Format: Film, Video
- Date: 2011-07-20
Look inside: 64 results
Refine your search
Sites and Collections
- African American Civil Rights Workers 1
- March on Washington for Jobs and Freedom (1963 : Washington, D.C.) 1
- New Jersey 1
- Interviews 1
- Long, Worth W. 1
- Newark 1
- Civil Rights Movements 1
- Amherst College. Students for Racial Equality 1
- Newark Community Union Project (N.J.) 1
- Filmed Interviews 1