Format Films, Videos
- Braided Bosal and Macardy on Saddle Blanket
- Wreck of the battleship "Maine"
- Buckaroo Breakfast at Chuck Wagon
- Move on
- Execution of Czolgosz, with panorama of Auburn Prison
- Krazy Kat, bugologist
- Pack mules with ammunition on the Santiago Trail, Cuba
- Bowery Buck / Tom Turpin
- Bunkhouse, Cassinelli (Mill) Ranch
- Great conversations: the composers (Segment 03)
- Courtland Cox
- Star Theatre
- The great train robbery
- The stenographer's friend, or, What was accomplished by an ...
- Dunham Technique: Congo Paillette
- Coil winding machines, Westinghouse works
- A trip down Market Street before the fire
- Tourists going round Yellowstone Park
- Panoramic view of the Golden Gate
- Arriving at Hartscrabble Field
- Great conversations: the conductors: Zubin Mehta (Segment 12)
- The Book That Changed the World
- Mabel and Fatty viewing the World's Fair at San Francisco, Cal.
- President McKinley reviewing the troops at the Pan-American ...
- Great conversations: the conductors: James Conlon (Segment 07)
- San Francisco earthquake and fire, April 18, 1906
- Dunham Technique: Rocking horse
- The enchanted drawing
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Film, Video Remove Location: New Jersey Remove Contributor: Williams, Junius W. Remove Subject: Interviews Remove
Junius W. Williams oral history interview conducted by Joseph Mosnier in Newark, New Jersey, 2011-07-20.
- Contributor: Civil Rights History Project (U.S.) - Mosnier, Joseph - Williams, Junius W.
- Original Format: Film, Video
- Date: 2011-07-20
Look inside: 64 results
Refine your search
Sites and Collections
- African American Civil Rights Workers 1
- March on Washington for Jobs and Freedom (1963 : Washington, D.C.) 1
- New Jersey 1
- Long, Worth W. 1
- Newark 1
- Civil Rights Movements 1
- Amherst College. Students for Racial Equality 1
- Newark Community Union Project (N.J.) 1
- Filmed Interviews 1