- 12th street rag / Euday Bowman
- The Everlasting Race
- Great conversations: the virtuosos Segment 04)
- Great conversations: the composers (Segment 03)
- Uncle Josh at the moving picture show
- Sign at Main Entrance Gate, Ninety-Six Ranch
- The stenographer's friend, or, What was accomplished by an ...
- Star Theatre
- What was in Lincoln's pockets?
- San Francisco earthquake and fire, April 18, 1906
- The dinosaur and the missing link, a prehistoric tragedy
- The River of Doubt
- Dunham Technique: Rocking horse
- Ruby Sales
- The skyscrapers of New York
- Lawrence Guyot
- Shall we prepare?
- President McKinley reviewing the troops at the Pan-American ...
- A boychik up-to-date
- Evans Darrell Hopkins
- Dorie and Joyce Ladner
- Welding the big ring
- The Book That Changed the World
- Admiral Dewey leading land parade, no. 2
- My Country Tis of Thee
- Buckaroos at Cabin
- Pack mules with ammunition on the Santiago Trail, Cuba
- Bird's-eye view of San Francisco, Cal., from a balloon
- Yzias Mizrajum
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Film, Video Remove Location: New Jersey Remove Contributor: Williams, Junius W. Remove Subject: Newark Remove
Junius W. Williams oral history interview conducted by Joseph Mosnier in Newark, New Jersey, 2011-07-20.
- Contributor: Civil Rights History Project (U.S.) - Mosnier, Joseph - Williams, Junius W.
- Original Format: Film, Video
- Date: 2011-07-20
Look inside: 64 results
Refine your search
Sites and Collections
- African American Civil Rights Workers 1
- March on Washington for Jobs and Freedom (1963 : Washington, D.C.) 1
- New Jersey 1
- Interviews 1
- Long, Worth W. 1
- Civil Rights Movements 1
- Amherst College. Students for Racial Equality 1
- Newark Community Union Project (N.J.) 1
- Filmed Interviews 1