Format Films, Videos
- Haiti Fieldwork, 1936
- Street mail car, U.S.P.O.
- Katherine Dunham on the use of the foot in Dunham Technique
- Buckaroos at Cabin
- Bunkhouse, Cassinelli (Mill) Ranch
- Edison kinetoscopic record of a sneeze, January 7, 1894
- Mabel and Fatty viewing the World's Fair at San Francisco, Cal.
- Panorama of Machine Co. aisle, Westinghouse works
- Chicago-Michigan football game
- The dinosaur and the missing link, a prehistoric tragedy
- President McKinley's funeral cortege at Buffalo, N.Y.
- Roosevelt, friend of the birds 
- What was in Lincoln's pockets?
- Move on
- A trip down Market Street before the fire
- Pres. Roosevelt's Fourth of July oration
- Panoramic view of the Golden Gate
- Bringing in Mother Cows
- Doing Fieldwork
- Mildred Bond Roxborough
- Tourists going round Yellowstone Park
- Pack mules with ammunition on the Santiago Trail, Cuba
- Procession of floats
- The Book That Changed the World
- New York City "ghetto" fish market
- Colored troops disembarking
- Braided Bosal and Macardy on Saddle Blanket
- The Baltimore blues / Henry Lodge
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Film, Video Remove Location: New Jersey Remove Online Format: Image Remove Sites and Collection: American Folklife Center Remove
Junius W. Williams oral history interview conducted by Joseph Mosnier in Newark, New Jersey, 2011-07-20.
- Contributor: Civil Rights History Project (U.S.) - Mosnier, Joseph - Williams, Junius W.
- Original Format: Film, Video
- Date: 2011-07-20
Look inside: 64 results
Refine your search
Sites and Collections
- African American Civil Rights Workers 1
- March on Washington for Jobs and Freedom (1963 : Washington, D.C.) 1
- New Jersey 1
- Interviews 1
- Long, Worth W. 1
- Newark 1
- Civil Rights Movements 1
- Amherst College. Students for Racial Equality 1
- Newark Community Union Project (N.J.) 1
- Filmed Interviews 1