- Chuck McDew
- Chicken chowder / Irene Giblin
- Move on
- Branding Costume
- The great train robbery
- Dunham Technique: Congo Paillette
- Bunkhouse and Cookhuse at Hay Camp
- Bowery Buck / Tom Turpin
- Kathleen Cleaver
- Sign at Main Entrance Gate, Ninety-Six Ranch
- Girls taking time checks, Westinghouse works
- A trip down Market Street before the fire
- Urban Social Dance, Jamaica Fieldwork
- Chicago-Michigan football game
- Colored troops disembarking
- Roosevelt, friend of the birds 
- Evans Darrell Hopkins
- Demonstrating Braiding
- Doing Fieldwork
- The stenographer's friend, or, What was accomplished by an ...
- 12th street rag / Euday Bowman
- President McKinley's funeral cortege at Buffalo, N.Y.
- Tourists going round Yellowstone Park
- President McKinley reviewing the troops at the Pan-American ...
- Bird's-eye view of San Francisco, Cal., from a balloon
- Mildred Bond Roxborough
- Admiral Dewey leading land parade, no. 2
- Procession of floats
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Film, Video Remove Location: New Jersey Remove Online Format: Image Remove Subject: Boats Remove
From the Biograph picture catalogue: 23 feet. This picture of the pride of the United States Navy was made on the occasion of the Peace Jubilee in New York City, and was taken from a tug passing the warship on its way up the North River. The entire crew are on deck, and a beautiful view of this wonderful craft is afforded.
- Original Format: Film, Video
- Date: 1898