Format Films, Videos
- The stenographer's friend, or, What was accomplished by an ...
- Cabin Interior, Quinn River Line Camp
- Dorie and Joyce Ladner
- The River of Doubt
- Great conversations: the conductors: Mstislav Rostropovich ...
- Dunham Technique: Congo Paillette
- Buckaroo Breakfast at Chuck Wagon
- Move on
- Roosevelt, friend of the birds 
- Katherine Dunham on the use of the foot in Dunham Technique
- Panoramic view of the Golden Gate
- Ruby Sales
- Pete Seeger
- Carved Leather Cantle and Leather Punches
- Braided Bosal and Macardy on Saddle Blanket
- Branding Costume
- Policy and pie
- Great conversations: the composers (Segment 03)
- Pack mules with ammunition on the Santiago Trail, Cuba
- Sign at Main Entrance Gate, Ninety-Six Ranch
- Bringing in Mother Cows
- Never again! The story of a speeder cop
- Barbed Wire Fence
- Colonel Roosevelt is invited to fly in Arch Hoxsey's plane at ...
- The dinosaur and the missing link, a prehistoric tragedy
- Pres. Roosevelt's Fourth of July oration
- A trip down Market Street before the fire
- Street mail car, U.S.P.O.
- A trip around the Pan-American Exposition
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Film, Video Remove Location: New Jersey Remove Sites and Collection: America at Work, America at Leisure: Motion Pictures from 1894 to 1915 Remove Location: West Orange Remove
From Edison films catalog: An actual six-round contest between Mike Leonard, commonly called the "Beau Brummel" of pugilism, and Jack Cushing. Full of hard fighting, clever hits, punches, leads, dodges, body blows ...
- Contributor: Dickson, W. K.-L. (William Kennedy Laurie) - Leonard, Mike (Michael Wellington) - Cushing, Jack - Heise, William - Thomas A. Edison, Inc - Kinetoscope Exhibition Company - Ernst (Louise) Collection (Library of Congress) - Hendricks (Gordon) Collection (Library of Congress)
- Original Format: Film, Video
- Date: 1894