Format Films, Videos
- Uncle Josh at the moving picture show
- Krazy Kat, bugologist
- Bull's Head, 96, and C (Reversed) S
- Buckaroos at Cabin
- Westinghouse Air Brake Co. Westinghouse Co. works (casting ...
- Pres. Roosevelt's Fourth of July oration
- Dunham Technique: Rocking horse
- Bowery Buck / Tom Turpin
- Pan-American Exposition by night
- Great conversations: chamber music (Segment 01)
- Edison kinetoscopic record of a sneeze, January 7, 1894
- Lawrence Guyot
- Tourists going round Yellowstone Park
- Junius Williams
- Great conversations: the conductors: Mstislav Rostropovich ...
- Great conversations: the pianists (Segment 02)
- Katherine Dunham on the use of the foot in Dunham Technique
- What was in Lincoln's pockets?
- Wreck of the battleship "Maine"
- Arriving at Hartscrabble Field
- Ruby Sales
- Columbus's Most Prized Possession
- Emigrants Arriving at Ellis Island
- Mabel and Fatty viewing the World's Fair at San Francisco, Cal.
- Colored troops disembarking
- Policy and pie
- Star Theatre
- Move on
- President McKinley's funeral cortege at Buffalo, N.Y.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Film, Video Remove Location: New Jersey Remove Sites and Collection: American Folklife Center Remove Location: Newark Remove
Junius W. Williams oral history interview conducted by Joseph Mosnier in Newark, New Jersey, 2011-07-20.
- Contributor: Civil Rights History Project (U.S.) - Mosnier, Joseph - Williams, Junius W.
- Original Format: Film, Video
- Date: 2011-07-20
Look inside: 64 results
Refine your search
Sites and Collections
- African American Civil Rights Workers 1
- March on Washington for Jobs and Freedom (1963 : Washington, D.C.) 1
- New Jersey 1
- Interviews 1
- Long, Worth W. 1
- Newark 1
- Civil Rights Movements 1
- Amherst College. Students for Racial Equality 1
- Newark Community Union Project (N.J.) 1
- Filmed Interviews 1