Format Films, Videos
- Great conversations: the conductors: Mstislav Rostropovich ...
- Dunham Technique: Congo Paillette
- Junius Williams
- The dinosaur and the missing link, a prehistoric tragedy
- Country Club / Scott Joplin
- Chicago-Michigan football game
- Lawrence Guyot
- Demonstrating Braiding
- Bringing in Mother Cows
- The skyscrapers of New York
- Haiti Fieldwork, 1936
- Les Stewart Roping Calves
- Panorama of Flatiron Building
- Dunham Technique: Rocking horse
- President McKinley's funeral cortege at Buffalo, N.Y.
- Bird's-eye view of San Francisco, Cal., from a balloon
- Grace and Beauty / James Scott
- Roping, Winnemucca High School Rodeo
- Roosevelt, friend of the birds 
- Barbed Wire Fence
- What was in Lincoln's pockets?
- Bowery Buck / Tom Turpin
- Admiral Dewey leading land parade, no. 2
- President McKinley reviewing the troops at the Pan-American ...
- Katherine Dunham on need for Dunham Technique
- Colored troops disembarking
- Chicken chowder / Irene Giblin
- Arriving at Hartscrabble Field
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Film, Video Remove Location: New Jersey Remove Subject: Railroads Remove
From Edison films catalog: A series of railroad scenes of novel and amusing interest. It opens with a view of an imposing station showing a pretty girl, dressed in white, seated on a trunk awaiting the arrival of her train. A young man approaches, also dressed in white, and the two immediately fall in love. The Lackawanna Limited then rolls into the station and ...
- Contributor: Thomas A. Edison, Inc - Paper Print Collection (Library of Congress)
- Original Format: Film, Video
- Date: 1903