Format Films, Videos
- Policy and pie
- Coil winding machines, Westinghouse works
- Columbus's Most Prized Possession
- Panorama of Flatiron Building
- 12th street rag / Euday Bowman
- Ruby Sales
- The Baltimore blues / Henry Lodge
- Katherine Dunham on the use of the foot in Dunham Technique
- Pack mules with ammunition on the Santiago Trail, Cuba
- Tourists going round Yellowstone Park
- Admiral Dewey leading land parade, no. 2
- Courtland Cox
- Cabin Interior, Quinn River Line Camp
- Street mail car, U.S.P.O.
- Braided Bosal and Macardy on Saddle Blanket
- What was in Lincoln's pockets?
- Lawrence Guyot
- Procession of floats
- Barbed Wire Fence
- Panorama of Machine Co. aisle, Westinghouse works
- Great conversations: the pianists (Segment 02)
- Branding Costume
- Bunkhouse and Cookhuse at Hay Camp
- Shall we prepare?
- Westinghouse Air Brake Co. Westinghouse Co. works (casting ...
- Demonstrating Braiding
- Leonard-Cushing fight
- Bunkhouse, Cassinelli (Mill) Ranch
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Film, Video Remove Location: Virginia Remove Location: Pennsylvania Remove
One of America's greatest ironies is that, although a nation of immigrants, the country also has a longstanding history of ambivalence, and at times hostility, toward its newest arrivals. In the last decade, the increased number of immigrants living in new destinations, those settlements located outside the U.S.-Mexico borderlands, has coincided with an upsurge in local anti-immigrant sentiment.
- Contributor: Shutika, Debra Lattanzi - Lattanzi Shutika, Debra
- Original Format: Film, Video - Manuscripts/Mixed Material - Collection
- Date: 2010-08-12