Format Films, Videos
- Girls taking time checks, Westinghouse works
- Wreck of the battleship "Maine"
- Urban Social Dance, Jamaica Fieldwork
- Dunham Technique: Yonvalou
- American Beauty Rag / Joseph F. (Joseph Francis) Lamb
- A trip down Market Street before the fire
- Arriving at Hartscrabble Field
- Great conversations: the conductors: Mstislav Rostropovich ...
- Great conversations: chamber music (Segment 01)
- A trip around the Pan-American Exposition
- The dinosaur and the missing link, a prehistoric tragedy
- Doing Fieldwork
- Street mail car, U.S.P.O.
- Carving the Meat
- Pan-American Exposition by night
- Panoramic view of the Golden Gate
- Les Stewart Roping Calves
- The enchanted drawing
- Pete Seeger
- Shall we prepare?
- Courtland Cox
- Country Club / Scott Joplin
- Buckaroos at Cabin
- Great conversations: the conductors: Zubin Mehta (Segment 12)
- Mildred Bond Roxborough
- Froglegs Rag / James Scott
- Two Brothers and a Dream
- Ruby Sales
- Chuck McDew
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Film, Video Remove Date: 2000-2099 Remove Location: Virginia Remove Location: Pennsylvania Remove Original Format: Film, Video Remove
One of America's greatest ironies is that, although a nation of immigrants, the country also has a longstanding history of ambivalence, and at times hostility, toward its newest arrivals. In the last decade, the increased number of immigrants living in new destinations, those settlements located outside the U.S.-Mexico borderlands, has coincided with an upsurge in local anti-immigrant sentiment.
- Contributor: Shutika, Debra Lattanzi - Lattanzi Shutika, Debra
- Original Format: Film, Video - Manuscripts/Mixed Material - Collection
- Date: 2010-08-12