Format Films, Videos
- Colonel Roosevelt is invited to fly in Arch Hoxsey's plane at ...
- Kathleen Cleaver
- A trip around the Pan-American Exposition
- Great conversations: the virtuosos Segment 04)
- The Baltimore blues / Henry Lodge
- Mabel and Fatty viewing the World's Fair at San Francisco, Cal.
- Cabin Interior, Quinn River Line Camp
- Great conversations: the composers (Segment 03)
- President McKinley's funeral cortege at Buffalo, N.Y.
- Carving the Meat
- Roosevelt's Rough Riders
- Bird's-eye view of San Francisco, Cal., from a balloon
- Great conversations: the conductors: Mstislav Rostropovich ...
- President McKinley reviewing the troops at the Pan-American ...
- Bunkhouse, Cassinelli (Mill) Ranch
- Great conversations: the conductors: James Conlon (Segment 07)
- Leonard-Cushing fight
- Evans Darrell Hopkins
- Bowery Buck / Tom Turpin
- Les Stewart Roping Calves
- The dinosaur and the missing link, a prehistoric tragedy
- Two Brothers and a Dream
- Grace and Beauty / James Scott
- Never again! The story of a speeder cop
- New York City "ghetto" fish market
- Buckaroos at Cabin
- Welding the big ring
- Shall we prepare?
- Carved Leather Cantle and Leather Punches
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Film, Video Remove Date: 2000-2099 Remove Location: Virginia Remove Location: Pennsylvania Remove Original Format: Manuscripts/Mixed Material Remove
One of America's greatest ironies is that, although a nation of immigrants, the country also has a longstanding history of ambivalence, and at times hostility, toward its newest arrivals. In the last decade, the increased number of immigrants living in new destinations, those settlements located outside the U.S.-Mexico borderlands, has coincided with an upsurge in local anti-immigrant sentiment.
- Contributor: Shutika, Debra Lattanzi - Lattanzi Shutika, Debra
- Original Format: Film, Video - Manuscripts/Mixed Material - Collection
- Date: 2010-08-12