- Colored troops disembarking
- Never again! The story of a speeder cop
- Krazy Kat, bugologist
- Admiral Dewey leading land parade, no. 2
- Branding Costume
- Coil winding machines, Westinghouse works
- Edison kinetoscopic record of a sneeze, January 7, 1894
- Buckaroo Breakfast at Chuck Wagon
- Westinghouse Air Brake Co. Westinghouse Co. works (casting ...
- Pan-American Exposition by night
- Great conversations: the virtuosos Segment 04)
- Chicago-Michigan football game
- Katherine Dunham on need for Dunham Technique
- Great conversations: the conductors: Mstislav Rostropovich ...
- Carving the Meat
- Great conversations: the conductors: Zubin Mehta (Segment 12)
- Pete Seeger
- American Beauty Rag / Joseph F. (Joseph Francis) Lamb
- What was in Lincoln's pockets?
- Katherine Dunham on the use of the foot in Dunham Technique
- Bringing in Mother Cows
- A trip around the Pan-American Exposition
- Great conversations: the pianists (Segment 02)
- Procession of floats
- Country Club / Scott Joplin
- Pack mules with ammunition on the Santiago Trail, Cuba
- Colonel Roosevelt is invited to fly in Arch Hoxsey's plane at ...
- Execution of Czolgosz, with panorama of Auburn Prison
- Bunkhouse, Cassinelli (Mill) Ranch
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Film, Video Remove Date: 2000-2099 Remove Location: Virginia Remove Location: Pennsylvania Remove Subject: Immigration Opponents Remove
One of America's greatest ironies is that, although a nation of immigrants, the country also has a longstanding history of ambivalence, and at times hostility, toward its newest arrivals. In the last decade, the increased number of immigrants living in new destinations, those settlements located outside the U.S.-Mexico borderlands, has coincided with an upsurge in local anti-immigrant sentiment.
- Contributor: Shutika, Debra Lattanzi - Lattanzi Shutika, Debra
- Original Format: Film, Video - Manuscripts/Mixed Material
- Date: 2010-08-12