Format Films, Videos
- Procession of floats
- Great conversations: chamber music (Segment 01)
- Haiti Fieldwork, 1936
- Country Club / Scott Joplin
- Wreck of the battleship "Maine"
- Colonel Roosevelt is invited to fly in Arch Hoxsey's plane at ...
- Pack mules with ammunition on the Santiago Trail, Cuba
- Courtland Cox
- Pete Seeger
- Great conversations: the conductors: James Conlon (Segment 07)
- The skyscrapers of New York
- A trip around the Pan-American Exposition
- Coil winding machines, Westinghouse works
- Execution of Czolgosz, with panorama of Auburn Prison
- Westinghouse Air Brake Co. Westinghouse Co. works (casting ...
- The Book That Changed the World
- Great conversations: the pianists (Segment 02)
- Mildred Bond Roxborough
- Doing Fieldwork
- Roosevelt, friend of the birds 
- Panorama of Flatiron Building
- The dinosaur and the missing link, a prehistoric tragedy
- Chicago-Michigan football game
- Junius Williams
- Kathleen Cleaver
- Roosevelt's Rough Riders
- The stenographer's friend, or, What was accomplished by an ...
- Bird's-eye view of San Francisco, Cal., from a balloon
- Bowery Buck / Tom Turpin
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Film, Video Remove Date: 2000-2099 Remove Location: Virginia Remove Location: Pennsylvania Remove Subject: Immigration Opponents Remove
One of America's greatest ironies is that, although a nation of immigrants, the country also has a longstanding history of ambivalence, and at times hostility, toward its newest arrivals. In the last decade, the increased number of immigrants living in new destinations, those settlements located outside the U.S.-Mexico borderlands, has coincided with an upsurge in local anti-immigrant sentiment.
- Contributor: Shutika, Debra Lattanzi - Lattanzi Shutika, Debra
- Original Format: Film, Video - Manuscripts/Mixed Material - Collection
- Date: 2010-08-12