Format Films, Videos
- Tourists going round Yellowstone Park
- Grace and Beauty / James Scott
- New York City "ghetto" fish market
- Chicago-Michigan football game
- The Baltimore blues / Henry Lodge
- Great conversations: chamber music (Segment 01)
- Landscape, 7HL Ranch
- Arriving at Hartscrabble Field
- Chicken chowder / Irene Giblin
- President McKinley's funeral cortege at Buffalo, N.Y.
- Dunham Technique: Yonvalou
- Great conversations: the conductors: Mstislav Rostropovich ...
- Mabel and Fatty viewing the World's Fair at San Francisco, Cal.
- Pack mules with ammunition on the Santiago Trail, Cuba
- Roping, Winnemucca High School Rodeo
- Coil winding machines, Westinghouse works
- Pres. Roosevelt's Fourth of July oration
- Leonard-Cushing fight
- The stenographer's friend, or, What was accomplished by an ...
- The dinosaur and the missing link, a prehistoric tragedy
- Welding the big ring
- Les Stewart Roping Calves
- A Legend is Born
- Cabin Interior, Quinn River Line Camp
- Colonel Roosevelt is invited to fly in Arch Hoxsey's plane at ...
- Great conversations: the pianists (Segment 02)
- Bunkhouse, Cassinelli (Mill) Ranch
- American Beauty Rag / Joseph F. (Joseph Francis) Lamb
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Film, Video Remove Date: 2000-2099 Remove Location: Virginia Remove Location: Pennsylvania Remove Subject: Pennsylvania Remove
One of America's greatest ironies is that, although a nation of immigrants, the country also has a longstanding history of ambivalence, and at times hostility, toward its newest arrivals. In the last decade, the increased number of immigrants living in new destinations, those settlements located outside the U.S.-Mexico borderlands, has coincided with an upsurge in local anti-immigrant sentiment.
- Contributor: Shutika, Debra Lattanzi - Lattanzi Shutika, Debra
- Original Format: Film, Video - Manuscripts/Mixed Material - Collection
- Date: 2010-08-12