Format Films, Videos
- Emigrants Arriving at Ellis Island
- Uncle Josh at the moving picture show
- Carving the Meat
- Mildred Bond Roxborough
- Chicago-Michigan football game
- A trip down Market Street before the fire
- Great conversations: the pianists (Segment 02)
- Dorie and Joyce Ladner
- Bull's Head, 96, and C (Reversed) S
- Roosevelt, friend of the birds 
- Policy and pie
- Great conversations: the conductors: Mstislav Rostropovich ...
- Pan-American Exposition by night
- Krazy Kat, bugologist
- Panorama of Machine Co. aisle, Westinghouse works
- Two Brothers and a Dream
- President McKinley's funeral cortege at Buffalo, N.Y.
- A trip around the Pan-American Exposition
- Katherine Dunham on the use of the foot in Dunham Technique
- The Baltimore blues / Henry Lodge
- Country Club / Scott Joplin
- President McKinley reviewing the troops at the Pan-American ...
- Sign at Main Entrance Gate, Ninety-Six Ranch
- Barbed Wire Fence
- Bringing in Mother Cows
- Leonard-Cushing fight
- Mabel and Fatty viewing the World's Fair at San Francisco, Cal.
- Bird's-eye view of San Francisco, Cal., from a balloon
- American Beauty Rag / Joseph F. (Joseph Francis) Lamb
- Street mail car, U.S.P.O.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Film, Video Remove Date: 2000-2099 Remove Location: Virginia Remove Sites and Collection: American Folklife Center Remove Contributor: Lattanzi Shutika, Debra Remove
One of America's greatest ironies is that, although a nation of immigrants, the country also has a longstanding history of ambivalence, and at times hostility, toward its newest arrivals. In the last decade, the increased number of immigrants living in new destinations, those settlements located outside the U.S.-Mexico borderlands, has coincided with an upsurge in local anti-immigrant sentiment.
- Contributor: Shutika, Debra Lattanzi - Lattanzi Shutika, Debra
- Original Format: Film, Video - Manuscripts/Mixed Material - Collection
- Date: 2010-08-12