Format Films, Videos
- Move on
- Pete Seeger
- Roosevelt, friend of the birds 
- Dunham Technique: Congo Paillette
- Wreck of the battleship "Maine"
- Kathleen Cleaver
- Carved Leather Cantle and Leather Punches
- Tourists going round Yellowstone Park
- Branding Costume
- Uncle Josh at the moving picture show
- Braided Bosal and Macardy on Saddle Blanket
- Froglegs Rag / James Scott
- Bringing in Mother Cows
- Bird's-eye view of San Francisco, Cal., from a balloon
- Pan-American Exposition by night
- Panorama of Machine Co. aisle, Westinghouse works
- Admiral Dewey leading land parade, no. 2
- Mabel and Fatty viewing the World's Fair at San Francisco, Cal.
- Junius Williams
- Westinghouse Air Brake Co. Westinghouse Co. works (casting ...
- Bowery Buck / Tom Turpin
- Bull's Head, 96, and C (Reversed) S
- Welding the big ring
- Procession of floats
- The Baltimore blues / Henry Lodge
- Great conversations: the conductors: James Conlon (Segment 07)
- Great conversations: the conductors: Mstislav Rostropovich ...
- Urban Social Dance, Jamaica Fieldwork
- Landscape, 7HL Ranch
- Carving the Meat
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Film, Video Remove Date: 2000-2099 Remove Location: Virginia Remove Sites and Collection: American Folklife Center Remove Location: Pennsylvania Remove
One of America's greatest ironies is that, although a nation of immigrants, the country also has a longstanding history of ambivalence, and at times hostility, toward its newest arrivals. In the last decade, the increased number of immigrants living in new destinations, those settlements located outside the U.S.-Mexico borderlands, has coincided with an upsurge in local anti-immigrant sentiment.
- Contributor: Shutika, Debra Lattanzi - Lattanzi Shutika, Debra
- Original Format: Film, Video - Manuscripts/Mixed Material - Collection
- Date: 2010-08-12