- Barbed Wire Fence
- Les Stewart Roping Calves
- Shall we prepare?
- Grace and Beauty / James Scott
- Edison kinetoscopic record of a sneeze, January 7, 1894
- Admiral Dewey leading land parade, no. 2
- Dorie and Joyce Ladner
- A trip down Market Street before the fire
- Mabel and Fatty viewing the World's Fair at San Francisco, Cal.
- President McKinley reviewing the troops at the Pan-American ...
- Sign at Main Entrance Gate, Ninety-Six Ranch
- Arriving at Hartscrabble Field
- Pres. Roosevelt's Fourth of July oration
- Uptown and downtown
- Colonel Roosevelt is invited to fly in Arch Hoxsey's plane at ...
- Westinghouse Air Brake Co. Westinghouse Co. works (casting ...
- Columbus's Most Prized Possession
- Policy and pie
- Procession of floats
- Demonstrating Braiding
- The great train robbery
- Bringing in Mother Cows
- Leonard-Cushing fight
- Street mail car, U.S.P.O.
- Great conversations: the composers (Segment 03)
- Branding Costume
- The dinosaur and the missing link, a prehistoric tragedy
- Great conversations: the virtuosos Segment 04)
- New York City "ghetto" fish market
- Girls taking time checks, Westinghouse works
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Film, Video Remove Sites and Collection: American Memory Remove Location: Italy Remove Online Format: Image Remove Sites and Collection: Inventing Entertainment: The Early Motion Pictures and Sound Recordings of the Edison Companies Remove
Copyright: Thomas A. Edison; 1Sept1904; H49807. Duration: 3:53 (part 1), 4:33 (part 2), 3:30 (part 3), 3:15 (part 4), and 2:36 (part 5) at 16 fps. From Edison films catalog: On the gangplack of one of the large ocean liners leaving New York is shown an old gentleman kissing his wife and daughter good-bye before leaving on a tour abroad for a much needed ...
- Original Format: Film, Video
- Date: 1904