Format Films, Videos
- Sign at Main Entrance Gate, Ninety-Six Ranch
- Shall we prepare?
- Great conversations: the conductors: James Conlon (Segment 07)
- Evans Darrell Hopkins
- Panorama of Flatiron Building
- Kathleen Cleaver
- Street mail car, U.S.P.O.
- Junius Williams
- Great conversations: chamber music (Segment 01)
- The dinosaur and the missing link, a prehistoric tragedy
- Country Club / Scott Joplin
- Great conversations: the composers (Segment 03)
- Katherine Dunham on the use of the foot in Dunham Technique
- Ruby Sales
- President McKinley's funeral cortege at Buffalo, N.Y.
- Dunham Technique: Rocking horse
- Coil winding machines, Westinghouse works
- Bull's Head, 96, and C (Reversed) S
- 12th street rag / Euday Bowman
- Panoramic view of the Golden Gate
- President McKinley reviewing the troops at the Pan-American ...
- Admiral Dewey leading land parade, no. 2
- The Book That Changed the World
- Braided Bosal and Macardy on Saddle Blanket
- Bringing in Mother Cows
- Two Brothers and a Dream
- Dorie and Joyce Ladner
- Arriving at Hartscrabble Field
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Film, Video Remove Sites and Collection: Inventing Entertainment: The Early Motion Pictures and Sound Recordings of the Edison Companies Remove Location: Germany Remove
From Edison films catalog: A new and sensational film, which deals in a highly up-to-date manner with the international situation. A magician steps upon the stage carrying a hoop covered with white paper. Then in quick succession the flags of Germany, Russia, Ireland, England and China are brought forth and from each a soldier is produced corresponding with the flag of each nation. The ...
- Contributor: Blackton, James Stuart - Smith, Albert E. (Albert Edward) - Thomas A. Edison, Inc - Paper Print Collection (Library of Congress) - Smith, Albert E.
- Original Format: Film, Video
- Date: 1900