Format Films, Videos
- Dunham Technique: Rocking horse
- The River of Doubt
- Emigrants Arriving at Ellis Island
- Great conversations: the composers (Segment 03)
- Lawrence Guyot
- Dunham Technique: Congo Paillette
- Carved Leather Cantle and Leather Punches
- Great conversations: the pianists (Segment 02)
- Pack mules with ammunition on the Santiago Trail, Cuba
- Branding Costume
- Katherine Dunham on need for Dunham Technique
- Move on
- Tourists going round Yellowstone Park
- Leonard-Cushing fight
- Haiti Fieldwork, 1936
- Execution of Czolgosz, with panorama of Auburn Prison
- Braided Bosal and Macardy on Saddle Blanket
- Panorama of Machine Co. aisle, Westinghouse works
- The stenographer's friend, or, What was accomplished by an ...
- Westinghouse Air Brake Co. Westinghouse Co. works (casting ...
- What was in Lincoln's pockets?
- Bull's Head, 96, and C (Reversed) S
- Demonstrating Braiding
- New York City "ghetto" fish market
- Never again! The story of a speeder cop
- Mildred Bond Roxborough
- Krazy Kat, bugologist
- Grace and Beauty / James Scott
- Bunkhouse, Cassinelli (Mill) Ranch
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Film, Video Remove Date: 2000-2099 Remove Subject: History Remove Contributor: Jacobson, Marion S. Remove
Polka, zydeco, and "Lady of Spain": If this is your idea of the only genres wherein the accordion flourishes, prepare to be enlightened by the history of this robust instrument's odyssey across the American musical landscape and its dramatic rise, fall, and rise again in 20th century popular culture.
- Contributor: Jacobson, Marion - Jacobson, Marion S.
- Original Format: Film, Video - Manuscripts/Mixed Material - Collection
- Date: 2012-07-12