Format Films, Videos
- Buckaroo Breakfast at Chuck Wagon
- Cabin Interior, Quinn River Line Camp
- Panorama of Flatiron Building
- Great conversations: the virtuosos Segment 04)
- Katherine Dunham on the use of the foot in Dunham Technique
- Dunham Technique: Yonvalou
- Pres. Roosevelt's Fourth of July oration
- Street mail car, U.S.P.O.
- 12th street rag / Euday Bowman
- Welding the big ring
- Branding Costume
- The Baltimore blues / Henry Lodge
- San Francisco earthquake and fire, April 18, 1906
- Dunham Technique: Rocking horse
- Carved Leather Cantle and Leather Punches
- Uncle Josh at the moving picture show
- Great conversations: the composers (Segment 03)
- Great conversations: the pianists (Segment 02)
- Wreck of the battleship "Maine"
- Colonel Roosevelt is invited to fly in Arch Hoxsey's plane at ...
- Bringing in Mother Cows
- The dinosaur and the missing link, a prehistoric tragedy
- Tourists going round Yellowstone Park
- Great conversations: the conductors: Mstislav Rostropovich ...
- Policy and pie
- Colored troops disembarking
- American Beauty Rag / Joseph F. (Joseph Francis) Lamb
- Froglegs Rag / James Scott
- A trip down Market Street before the fire
- Great conversations: the conductors: Zubin Mehta (Segment 12)
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Film, Video Remove Date: 2000-2099 Remove Subject: History Remove Online Format: Video Remove Contributor: Killen, John Remove
John Killen brings to life the collections of this unique Irish institution. The Linen Hall Library was envisioned as the archive of its community; its mission statement, written on 1 January 1795, outlines its goals: "The object of this society is the collection of an extensive Library, Philosophical Apparatus and such productions of Nature and Art as tend to improve the mind and excite ...
- Contributor: Killen, John
- Original Format: Film, Video - Manuscripts/Mixed Material - Collection
- Date: 2011-11-29