Format Films, Videos
- Mabel and Fatty viewing the World's Fair at San Francisco, Cal.
- Urban Social Dance, Jamaica Fieldwork
- Braided Bosal and Macardy on Saddle Blanket
- Les Stewart Roping Calves
- Bunkhouse, Cassinelli (Mill) Ranch
- Carved Leather Cantle and Leather Punches
- Kathleen Cleaver
- Shall we prepare?
- Buckaroos at Cabin
- A Legend is Born
- The enchanted drawing
- Branding Costume
- Froglegs Rag / James Scott
- A trip down Market Street before the fire
- Welding the big ring
- Great conversations: the conductors: Mstislav Rostropovich ...
- The stenographer's friend, or, What was accomplished by an ...
- Move on
- Great conversations: the pianists (Segment 02)
- Admiral Dewey leading land parade, no. 2
- Roosevelt's Rough Riders
- The great train robbery
- Chuck McDew
- The Baltimore blues / Henry Lodge
- New York City "ghetto" fish market
- Junius Williams
- Girls taking time checks, Westinghouse works
- Great conversations: the conductors: James Conlon (Segment 07)
- Wreck of the battleship "Maine"
- Great conversations: chamber music (Segment 01)
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Film, Video Remove Date: 2000-2009 Remove Subject: History Remove Subject: Jews Remove
" If It Wasn't for the Irish and the Jews" Irish and Jewish Influences on the Music of Vaudeville and Tin Pan Alley
videorecording | videorecording; 74 min | Benjamin Botkin Lecture Series. (Source). December 1, 2009 (Date). Videorecording (Form).
- Contributor: Library of Congress - Moloney, Mick
- Original Format: Film, Video - Manuscripts/Mixed Material - Collection
- Date: 2009