Format Films, Videos
- A trip around the Pan-American Exposition
- Great conversations: the virtuosos Segment 04)
- 12th street rag / Euday Bowman
- Emigrants Arriving at Ellis Island
- Wreck of the battleship "Maine"
- Froglegs Rag / James Scott
- Two Brothers and a Dream
- Mabel and Fatty viewing the World's Fair at San Francisco, Cal.
- Street mail car, U.S.P.O.
- Dunham Technique: Rocking horse
- Great conversations: the composers (Segment 03)
- Bringing in Mother Cows
- The dinosaur and the missing link, a prehistoric tragedy
- Roosevelt, friend of the birds 
- Grace and Beauty / James Scott
- Buckaroos at Cabin
- Bunkhouse and Cookhuse at Hay Camp
- Great conversations: chamber music (Segment 01)
- New York City "ghetto" fish market
- Kathleen Cleaver
- Bull's Head, 96, and C (Reversed) S
- Chuck McDew
- Mildred Bond Roxborough
- Pres. Roosevelt's Fourth of July oration
- Bird's-eye view of San Francisco, Cal., from a balloon
- Panorama of Machine Co. aisle, Westinghouse works
- Katherine Dunham on the use of the foot in Dunham Technique
- Braided Bosal and Macardy on Saddle Blanket
- What was in Lincoln's pockets?
- Great conversations: the conductors: Zubin Mehta (Segment 12)
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Film, Video Remove Date: 2000-2099 Remove Subject: Oral Histories Remove Subject: Interviews Remove Contributor: Anderson, Fletcher Remove
Cynthia Baker Anderson and Fletcher Anderson oral history interview conducted by Joseph Mosnier in Bogalusa, Louisiana, 2011-05-27.
- Contributor: Civil Rights History Project (U.S.) - Mosnier, Joseph - Anderson, Fletcher - Anderson, Cynthia Baker
- Original Format: Film, Video
- Date: 2011-05-27
Look inside: 31 results