- Bull's Head, 96, and C (Reversed) S
- Bunkhouse and Cookhuse at Hay Camp
- Bringing in Mother Cows
- Panorama of Flatiron Building
- Great conversations: the conductors: James Conlon (Segment 07)
- Buckaroo Breakfast at Chuck Wagon
- Carved Leather Cantle and Leather Punches
- Columbus's Most Prized Possession
- Great conversations: the pianists (Segment 02)
- Girls taking time checks, Westinghouse works
- Sign at Main Entrance Gate, Ninety-Six Ranch
- President McKinley's funeral cortege at Buffalo, N.Y.
- A Legend is Born
- Roping, Winnemucca High School Rodeo
- New York City "ghetto" fish market
- Pack mules with ammunition on the Santiago Trail, Cuba
- Great conversations: the virtuosos Segment 04)
- Panorama of Machine Co. aisle, Westinghouse works
- A chant for Sabbath night
- A brivele der kale
- Branding Costume
- The Golem
- Westinghouse Air Brake Co. Westinghouse Co. works (casting ...
- What was in Lincoln's pockets?
- Coil winding machines, Westinghouse works
- Panoramic view of the Golden Gate
- Courtland Cox
- Eli - Eli –a Prayer
- San Francisco earthquake and fire, April 18, 1906
- Bist mein kroin mein welt
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Film, Video Remove Date: 2000-2099 Remove Subject: Oral Histories Remove Subject: Interviews Remove Contributor: Anderson, William G. Remove
William G. Anderson oral history interview conducted by Joseph Mosnier in Detroit, Michigan, 2011-07-26.
- Contributor: Civil Rights History Project (U.S.) - Mosnier, Joseph - Anderson, William G.
- Original Format: Film, Video
- Date: 2011-07-26
Look inside: 41 results