- Great conversations: the conductors: Zubin Mehta (Segment 12)
- San Francisco earthquake and fire, April 18, 1906
- Haiti Fieldwork, 1936
- Chicago-Michigan football game
- Demonstrating Braiding
- Columbus's Most Prized Possession
- Great conversations: the conductors: Mstislav Rostropovich ...
- Pete Seeger
- Katherine Dunham on need for Dunham Technique
- Two Brothers and a Dream
- Street mail car, U.S.P.O.
- Braided Bosal and Macardy on Saddle Blanket
- Country Club / Scott Joplin
- Admiral Dewey leading land parade, no. 2
- Carved Leather Cantle and Leather Punches
- President McKinley reviewing the troops at the Pan-American ...
- Urban Social Dance, Jamaica Fieldwork
- Pres. Roosevelt's Fourth of July oration
- President McKinley's funeral cortege at Buffalo, N.Y.
- Westinghouse Air Brake Co. Westinghouse Co. works (casting ...
- Never again! The story of a speeder cop
- Tourists going round Yellowstone Park
- Roping, Winnemucca High School Rodeo
- Kathleen Cleaver
- Colored troops disembarking
- Evans Darrell Hopkins
- Arriving at Hartscrabble Field
- What was in Lincoln's pockets?
- Emigrants Arriving at Ellis Island
- Sign at Main Entrance Gate, Ninety-Six Ranch
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Film, Video Remove Subject: Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee (U.S.) Remove Subject: Carmichael, Stokely Remove
Phil Hutchings oral history interview conducted by Joseph Mosnier in Oakland, California, 2011-09-01.
- Contributor: Civil Rights History Project (U.S.) - Mosnier, Joseph - Hutchings, Phil
- Original Format: Film, Video
- Date: 2011-09-01
Look inside: 60 results
Refine your search
Sites and Collections
- Carmichael, Stokely
- African American Civil Rights Workers 1
- Howard University 1
- Interviews 1
- March on Washington for Jobs and Freedom (1963 : Washington, D.C.) 1
- Howard University. Nonviolent Action Group 1
- Civil Rights Movements 1
- Civil Rights Demonstrations 1
- African American College Students 1
- Filmed Interviews 1