- Katherine Dunham on need for Dunham Technique
- Buckaroos at Cabin
- Street mail car, U.S.P.O.
- The dinosaur and the missing link, a prehistoric tragedy
- Execution of Czolgosz, with panorama of Auburn Prison
- Coil winding machines, Westinghouse works
- Got fun Avrohom
- Bringing in Mother Cows
- The Everlasting Race
- Les Stewart Roping Calves
- Panorama of Machine Co. aisle, Westinghouse works
- The Golem
- Colored troops disembarking
- Uptown and downtown
- Colonel Roosevelt is invited to fly in Arch Hoxsey's plane at ...
- Demonstrating Braiding
- Froglegs Rag / James Scott
- Krazy Kat, bugologist
- President McKinley reviewing the troops at the Pan-American ...
- Bull's Head, 96, and C (Reversed) S
- Grace and Beauty / James Scott
- Uncle Josh at the moving picture show
- Chicago-Michigan football game
- Edison kinetoscopic record of a sneeze, January 7, 1894
- New York City "ghetto" fish market
- Roosevelt, friend of the birds 
- Kathleen Cleaver
- Junius Williams
- Pack mules with ammunition on the Santiago Trail, Cuba
Work, school, and leisure activities in the United States from 1894 to 1915 are featured in this presentation of 150 motion pictures. Highlights include films of the United States Postal Service from ...
This collection consists of twenty-six films of San Francisco from before and after the Great Earthquake and Fire, 1897-1916. Seventeen of the films depict San Francisco and its environs before the 1906 ...
Includes 41 motion pictures and 28 sound recordings, motion pictures produced from 1945 to 1965 by Leslie Stewart (owner of the Ninety-Six Ranch), 2,400 still photographs drawn from the Center's ethnographic field ...
The Westinghouse Works Collection contains 21 actuality films showing various views of Westinghouse companies. Most prominently featured are the Westinghouse Air Brake Company, the Westinghouse Electric and Manufacturing Company, and the Westinghouse ...
This site features 341 motion pictures, 81 disc sound recordings, and other related materials, such as photographs and original magazine articles. Cylinder sound recordings will be added to this site in the ...
The twenty-eight films of this collection are actuality motion pictures from the Paper Print Collection of the Library of Congress. They include footage of President William McKinley at his second inauguration; of ...
This collection contains forty-five films of New York dating from 1898 to 1906 from the Paper Print Collection of the Library of Congress. Of these, twenty-five were made by the American Mutoscope ...
Among the thousands of rare books in the Music Division's custody, there is an exceptional group of musical scores assembled under the Library of Congress classification M1490. This classification comprises approximately 400 ...