Format Films, Videos
- The River of Doubt
- Great conversations: the virtuosos Segment 04)
- Admiral Dewey leading land parade, no. 2
- Barbed Wire Fence
- Katherine Dunham on the use of the foot in Dunham Technique
- Great conversations: the conductors: James Conlon (Segment 07)
- Mildred Bond Roxborough
- Bunkhouse, Cassinelli (Mill) Ranch
- Dunham Technique: Yonvalou
- The dinosaur and the missing link, a prehistoric tragedy
- The enchanted drawing
- New York City "ghetto" fish market
- Girls taking time checks, Westinghouse works
- Grace and Beauty / James Scott
- What was in Lincoln's pockets?
- Policy and pie
- Move on
- A Legend is Born
- Uncle Josh at the moving picture show
- Two Brothers and a Dream
- Braided Bosal and Macardy on Saddle Blanket
- Demonstrating Braiding
- Pack mules with ammunition on the Santiago Trail, Cuba
- Shall we prepare?
- 12th street rag / Euday Bowman
- A trip around the Pan-American Exposition
- Bull's Head, 96, and C (Reversed) S
- Dunham Technique: Congo Paillette
- Never again! The story of a speeder cop
Work, school, and leisure activities in the United States from 1894 to 1915 are featured in this presentation of 150 motion pictures. Highlights include films of the United States Postal Service from ...
This collection illustrates the vibrant and diverse forms of popular entertainment, especially vaudeville, that thrived from 1870-1920. Included are 334 English- and Yiddish-language playscripts, 146 theater playbills and programs, 61 motion pictures, ...
This collection consists of twenty-six films of San Francisco from before and after the Great Earthquake and Fire, 1897-1916. Seventeen of the films depict San Francisco and its environs before the 1906 ...
Includes 41 motion pictures and 28 sound recordings, motion pictures produced from 1945 to 1965 by Leslie Stewart (owner of the Ninety-Six Ranch), 2,400 still photographs drawn from the Center's ethnographic field ...
Ellen Taaffe Zwilich held the first Carnegie Hall Composer's Chair from 1995 to 1999. One of her many initiatives as chair was to build a video archive of interviews with composers whose ...
Fifty Years of Coca-Cola Television Advertisements: Highlights from the Motion Picture Archives at the Library of ...
A variety of television advertisements, never-broadcast outtakes, and experimental footage reflecting the historical development of television advertising for a major commercial product. The online collection includes five excerpts from stop-motion advertising developed ...
The Westinghouse Works Collection contains 21 actuality films showing various views of Westinghouse companies. Most prominently featured are the Westinghouse Air Brake Company, the Westinghouse Electric and Manufacturing Company, and the Westinghouse ...
This site features 341 motion pictures, 81 disc sound recordings, and other related materials, such as photographs and original magazine articles. Cylinder sound recordings will be added to this site in the ...
The twenty-eight films of this collection are actuality motion pictures from the Paper Print Collection of the Library of Congress. They include footage of President William McKinley at his second inauguration; of ...
This collection contains forty-five films of New York dating from 1898 to 1906 from the Paper Print Collection of the Library of Congress. Of these, twenty-five were made by the American Mutoscope ...