- Dunham Technique: Congo Paillette
- Ruby Sales
- Carving the Meat
- Bringing in Mother Cows
- The stenographer's friend, or, What was accomplished by an ...
- The great train robbery
- Branding Costume
- Emigrants Arriving at Ellis Island
- Sign at Main Entrance Gate, Ninety-Six Ranch
- Dunham Technique: Yonvalou
- Columbus's Most Prized Possession
- New York City "ghetto" fish market
- Bunkhouse and Cookhuse at Hay Camp
- The Book That Changed the World
- Roping, Winnemucca High School Rodeo
- Great conversations: the virtuosos Segment 04)
- Edison kinetoscopic record of a sneeze, January 7, 1894
- The skyscrapers of New York
- Panorama of Flatiron Building
- Welding the big ring
- Country Club / Scott Joplin
- Junius Williams
- Bull's Head, 96, and C (Reversed) S
- Tourists going round Yellowstone Park
- Dorie and Joyce Ladner
- Panorama of Machine Co. aisle, Westinghouse works
- Dunham Technique: Rocking horse
- Les Stewart Roping Calves
- Lawrence Guyot
- Demonstrating Braiding
Work, school, and leisure activities in the United States from 1894 to 1915 are featured in this presentation of 150 motion pictures. Highlights include films of the United States Postal Service from ...
This collection consists of twenty-six films of San Francisco from before and after the Great Earthquake and Fire, 1897-1916. Seventeen of the films depict San Francisco and its environs before the 1906 ...
Includes 41 motion pictures and 28 sound recordings, motion pictures produced from 1945 to 1965 by Leslie Stewart (owner of the Ninety-Six Ranch), 2,400 still photographs drawn from the Center's ethnographic field ...
The Westinghouse Works Collection contains 21 actuality films showing various views of Westinghouse companies. Most prominently featured are the Westinghouse Air Brake Company, the Westinghouse Electric and Manufacturing Company, and the Westinghouse ...
This site features 341 motion pictures, 81 disc sound recordings, and other related materials, such as photographs and original magazine articles. Cylinder sound recordings will be added to this site in the ...
The twenty-eight films of this collection are actuality motion pictures from the Paper Print Collection of the Library of Congress. They include footage of President William McKinley at his second inauguration; of ...
This collection contains forty-five films of New York dating from 1898 to 1906 from the Paper Print Collection of the Library of Congress. Of these, twenty-five were made by the American Mutoscope ...