Format Films, Videos
- Procession of floats
- Street mail car, U.S.P.O.
- Colonel Roosevelt is invited to fly in Arch Hoxsey's plane at ...
- Bird's-eye view of San Francisco, Cal., from a balloon
- The Book That Changed the World
- Tourists going round Yellowstone Park
- Junius Williams
- Execution of Czolgosz, with panorama of Auburn Prison
- San Francisco earthquake and fire, April 18, 1906
- Dorie and Joyce Ladner
- Chuck McDew
- Panorama of Flatiron Building
- Braided Bosal and Macardy on Saddle Blanket
- Branding Costume
- Uncle Josh at the moving picture show
- Chicken chowder / Irene Giblin
- Courtland Cox
- Arriving at Hartscrabble Field
- Shall we prepare?
- American Beauty Rag / Joseph F. (Joseph Francis) Lamb
- Girls taking time checks, Westinghouse works
- Haiti Fieldwork, 1936
- Buckaroo Breakfast at Chuck Wagon
- The River of Doubt
- Great conversations: chamber music (Segment 01)
- A trip around the Pan-American Exposition
- A Legend is Born
Work, school, and leisure activities in the United States from 1894 to 1915 are featured in this presentation of 150 motion pictures. Highlights include films of the United States Postal Service from ...
This collection illustrates the vibrant and diverse forms of popular entertainment, especially vaudeville, that thrived from 1870-1920. Included are 334 English- and Yiddish-language playscripts, 146 theater playbills and programs, 61 motion pictures, ...
This collection consists of twenty-six films of San Francisco from before and after the Great Earthquake and Fire, 1897-1916. Seventeen of the films depict San Francisco and its environs before the 1906 ...
Includes 41 motion pictures and 28 sound recordings, motion pictures produced from 1945 to 1965 by Leslie Stewart (owner of the Ninety-Six Ranch), 2,400 still photographs drawn from the Center's ethnographic field ...
Fifty Years of Coca-Cola Television Advertisements: Highlights from the Motion Picture Archives at the Library of ...
A variety of television advertisements, never-broadcast outtakes, and experimental footage reflecting the historical development of television advertising for a major commercial product. The online collection includes five excerpts from stop-motion advertising developed ...
The Westinghouse Works Collection contains 21 actuality films showing various views of Westinghouse companies. Most prominently featured are the Westinghouse Air Brake Company, the Westinghouse Electric and Manufacturing Company, and the Westinghouse ...
This site features 341 motion pictures, 81 disc sound recordings, and other related materials, such as photographs and original magazine articles. Cylinder sound recordings will be added to this site in the ...
The twenty-eight films of this collection are actuality motion pictures from the Paper Print Collection of the Library of Congress. They include footage of President William McKinley at his second inauguration; of ...
This collection contains forty-five films of New York dating from 1898 to 1906 from the Paper Print Collection of the Library of Congress. Of these, twenty-five were made by the American Mutoscope ...