- Les Stewart Roping Calves
- 12th street rag / Euday Bowman
- Landscape, 7HL Ranch
- Great conversations: the virtuosos Segment 04)
- Buckaroo Breakfast at Chuck Wagon
- Got fun Avrohom
- Never again! The story of a speeder cop
- Street mail car, U.S.P.O.
- Roping, Winnemucca High School Rodeo
- Great conversations: the conductors: James Conlon (Segment 07)
- Panoramic view of the Golden Gate
- The Golem
- Sign at Main Entrance Gate, Ninety-Six Ranch
- Braided Bosal and Macardy on Saddle Blanket
- President McKinley reviewing the troops at the Pan-American ...
- Policy and pie
- Panorama of Machine Co. aisle, Westinghouse works
- Bringing in Mother Cows
- Bist mein kroin mein welt
- A chant for Sabbath night
- Coil winding machines, Westinghouse works
- A trip around the Pan-American Exposition
- Yzias Mizrajum
- The enchanted drawing
- Branding Costume
- Carving the Meat
- Dunham Technique: Congo Paillette
- Columbia the Gem of the Ocean
Work, school, and leisure activities in the United States from 1894 to 1915 are featured in this presentation of 150 motion pictures. Highlights include films of the United States Postal Service from ...
This collection consists of twenty-six films of San Francisco from before and after the Great Earthquake and Fire, 1897-1916. Seventeen of the films depict San Francisco and its environs before the 1906 ...
Includes 41 motion pictures and 28 sound recordings, motion pictures produced from 1945 to 1965 by Leslie Stewart (owner of the Ninety-Six Ranch), 2,400 still photographs drawn from the Center's ethnographic field ...
The Westinghouse Works Collection contains 21 actuality films showing various views of Westinghouse companies. Most prominently featured are the Westinghouse Air Brake Company, the Westinghouse Electric and Manufacturing Company, and the Westinghouse ...
This site features 341 motion pictures, 81 disc sound recordings, and other related materials, such as photographs and original magazine articles. Cylinder sound recordings will be added to this site in the ...
The twenty-eight films of this collection are actuality motion pictures from the Paper Print Collection of the Library of Congress. They include footage of President William McKinley at his second inauguration; of ...
This collection contains forty-five films of New York dating from 1898 to 1906 from the Paper Print Collection of the Library of Congress. Of these, twenty-five were made by the American Mutoscope ...
Among the thousands of rare books in the Music Division's custody, there is an exceptional group of musical scores assembled under the Library of Congress classification M1490. This classification comprises approximately 400 ...