- Dunham Technique: Rocking horse
- Bowery Buck / Tom Turpin
- Pres. Roosevelt's Fourth of July oration
- Mildred Bond Roxborough
- A trip around the Pan-American Exposition
- American Beauty Rag / Joseph F. (Joseph Francis) Lamb
- Carving the Meat
- Pete Seeger
- San Francisco earthquake and fire, April 18, 1906
- Girls taking time checks, Westinghouse works
- New York City "ghetto" fish market
- Bringing in Mother Cows
- Edison kinetoscopic record of a sneeze, January 7, 1894
- Uncle Josh at the moving picture show
- Columbus's Most Prized Possession
- The Book That Changed the World
- Westinghouse Air Brake Co. Westinghouse Co. works (casting ...
- Panorama of Machine Co. aisle, Westinghouse works
- Bird's-eye view of San Francisco, Cal., from a balloon
- Buckaroo Breakfast at Chuck Wagon
- Panorama of Flatiron Building
- Haiti Fieldwork, 1936
- Great conversations: chamber music (Segment 01)
- Mabel and Fatty viewing the World's Fair at San Francisco, Cal.
- Procession of floats
- Great conversations: the composers (Segment 03)
- A Legend is Born
Work, school, and leisure activities in the United States from 1894 to 1915 are featured in this presentation of 150 motion pictures. Highlights include films of the United States Postal Service from ...
This collection consists of twenty-six films of San Francisco from before and after the Great Earthquake and Fire, 1897-1916. Seventeen of the films depict San Francisco and its environs before the 1906 ...
Includes 41 motion pictures and 28 sound recordings, motion pictures produced from 1945 to 1965 by Leslie Stewart (owner of the Ninety-Six Ranch), 2,400 still photographs drawn from the Center's ethnographic field ...
The Westinghouse Works Collection contains 21 actuality films showing various views of Westinghouse companies. Most prominently featured are the Westinghouse Air Brake Company, the Westinghouse Electric and Manufacturing Company, and the Westinghouse ...
This site features 341 motion pictures, 81 disc sound recordings, and other related materials, such as photographs and original magazine articles. Cylinder sound recordings will be added to this site in the ...
The twenty-eight films of this collection are actuality motion pictures from the Paper Print Collection of the Library of Congress. They include footage of President William McKinley at his second inauguration; of ...
This collection contains forty-five films of New York dating from 1898 to 1906 from the Paper Print Collection of the Library of Congress. Of these, twenty-five were made by the American Mutoscope ...