Format Films, Videos
- The skyscrapers of New York
- Barbed Wire Fence
- Colored troops disembarking
- Leonard-Cushing fight
- Great conversations: the virtuosos Segment 04)
- Great conversations: the pianists (Segment 02)
- Westinghouse Air Brake Co. Westinghouse Co. works (casting ...
- American Beauty Rag / Joseph F. (Joseph Francis) Lamb
- Lawrence Guyot
- Braided Bosal and Macardy on Saddle Blanket
- Two Brothers and a Dream
- Move on
- Policy and pie
- A trip down Market Street before the fire
- 12th street rag / Euday Bowman
- Great conversations: the composers (Segment 03)
- Katherine Dunham on the use of the foot in Dunham Technique
- Roping, Winnemucca High School Rodeo
- Landscape, 7HL Ranch
- Arriving at Hartscrabble Field
- Bringing in Mother Cows
- Grace and Beauty / James Scott
- Dunham Technique: Rocking horse
- The stenographer's friend, or, What was accomplished by an ...
- Bunkhouse, Cassinelli (Mill) Ranch
- Doing Fieldwork
- Dorie and Joyce Ladner
- The dinosaur and the missing link, a prehistoric tragedy
- Star Theatre
Work, school, and leisure activities in the United States from 1894 to 1915 are featured in this presentation of 150 motion pictures. Highlights include films of the United States Postal Service from ...
This collection consists of twenty-six films of San Francisco from before and after the Great Earthquake and Fire, 1897-1916. Seventeen of the films depict San Francisco and its environs before the 1906 ...
Includes 41 motion pictures and 28 sound recordings, motion pictures produced from 1945 to 1965 by Leslie Stewart (owner of the Ninety-Six Ranch), 2,400 still photographs drawn from the Center's ethnographic field ...
The Westinghouse Works Collection contains 21 actuality films showing various views of Westinghouse companies. Most prominently featured are the Westinghouse Air Brake Company, the Westinghouse Electric and Manufacturing Company, and the Westinghouse ...
This site features 341 motion pictures, 81 disc sound recordings, and other related materials, such as photographs and original magazine articles. Cylinder sound recordings will be added to this site in the ...
The twenty-eight films of this collection are actuality motion pictures from the Paper Print Collection of the Library of Congress. They include footage of President William McKinley at his second inauguration; of ...
This collection contains forty-five films of New York dating from 1898 to 1906 from the Paper Print Collection of the Library of Congress. Of these, twenty-five were made by the American Mutoscope ...