Education Working Group
The mission of the FLICC Education Working Group, a standing working group, is to plan, coordinate and implement educational programs which are based on the needs of the federal library and information center community to foster professional development of federal librarians and other library staff; and, to bring to the attention of this community current information policies, procedures, issues and technological developments that may impact the effective and efficient operation of federal libraries and information centers. The working group supports programs in the following areas:
- information policy and the information profession;
- management of information services;
- collection and resource development;
- organization and access of resources; and,
- reference and user support.
To join the working group please email email@example.com.
Last Updated: 03/05/2014