DAR Partners streamlines and accelerates the sourcing of specialized data and information services to FedLink members. Our data offerings support many functional areas such as law enforcement, financial regulation, trade promotion and economic research. DAR Partners’ mission is to seek, find and provide specialized data that can significantly improve government functions with innovative data services. DAR Partners offers:
Datamyne: Trade Intelligence and Information Service
Access to over 100 million aggregate records each year from global customs authorities and trade ministries. Users can monitor trade at the transactional level (documented with house and master bills of lading), covering international trade in 50 countries across the Americas, Europe, Asia, and Africa.
FactSet: Global Business Information and Analytics
Users have access to integrated financial information and analytical applications to the global investment community. Over 200 financial databases are aggregated into a single content solution; from basic company research to advanced scenario modeling.
Trepp: Commercial Mortgage-Backed Securities (CMBS) and Commercial Real Estate (CRE) Financial Information Services and Bank Surveillance
The largest commercially available web-based, off-the-shelf products and data feeds including:
- TreppCMBS: Contains American, European and Asian deals, loans and properties, offering comprehensive information on nearly $800B in securities dating back 15 years.
- TreppDerivative: The industry standard for insight into the cash CMBS market and the emerging derivative market—understand the creation, surveillance and valuation of CMBS Credit Default Swaps (CDS) and synthetic Credit Default Obligations (CDOs).
- TreppLoan: Monitor and analyze both securitized and non-securitized US commercial mortgages and properties, whole loan portfolios and nationwide commercial mortgage financial statistics.
- TreppBank Navigator: Surveillance and risk assessment system using proprietary Capital Adequacy Stress Testing (T-CAST), a robust platform used by banks to manage internal financial risk and respond to regulator stress testing requests.
CalcBench: Comparative Analysis with xBRL Data
- Users can conduct comparative financial analysis on publicly traded U.S. companies using the government-mandated data standard xBRL. Online or within Excel, users can run risk analysis, benchmarking and audit analysis for one company, a group of peers, or an entire industry.
- CapitalCube: Analysis for Global Equities
- Comprehensive company analysis on over 45,000 global equities, supporting government financial regulators and any Federal entity conducting due diligence of key suppliers. This online portal empowers both quantitative and qualitative assessments of a company’s (a) performance relative to its peers, (b) accounting and earnings quality, (c) dividend strength, and (d) likely corporate actions such as dividend changes, share buybacks, and acquisitions.
- African Financial and Economic Data
- The service contains every conceivable and available source of relevant financial and economic data from all African countries divided into two offerings:
- African Economic Data - 20,000+ Economic indicators & Financial data across the African continent
- Capital Market Data:
- Calendars - Forthcoming bond auctions, Economic announcements, Public Holidays
- Closing Prices - Adjusted & Unadjusted Closing Prices from 2007
- Rates - FX rates with changeable base currency from 1999 & access to daily Interest rates
- Indices - Direct access to the value of all exchange listed indices
- Fixed Income - Details on all African Fixed Income Securities
For further information on DAR Partners’ offerings to FEDLINK members or to request a trial of any of our affiliates’ electronic products, please contact
Melissa Tucker, FedLink Program Manager
(o) (703) 289-5048
(fax) (703) 388-0648.
DAR Partners, LLC is a Veterans-Owned, Small Business (VOSB)
- FedLink Service ID: DP
- DAR Partners, LLC Contract #: LC14C7103
- Transfer Pay or Direct Express Options
- Customized Datafeeds available
Last Updated: 02/06/2015