TDNet, Inc. is an innovative information solution company that provides technology to help libraries effectively manage and utilize their electronic resources. * TERMS (TDNet Electronic Resource Management Service) integrates all resources enabling users to focus on accessing the information that is most relevant to them. The following services comprise the TERMS suite of services:
1) Search Analyzer- A unique solution for federated searching across external and internal resources, incorporating post-search analysis of retrieved items;
2) Journal Manager- Solution for accessing and managing any collection of electronic journals, including options to link to full text and document delivery.
3) TOUResolver - A Full Text Link Resolver- NISO-compliant software package that links from reference databases to full text of OpenURL and non-OpenURL target resources; 4) Holdings Manager - A weekly service for updating the OPAC with optional MARC records.
All services are customizable to the unique requirements of the client. Please contact: Ronna Archbold, Sales Manager, N.A., at cell phone number: (978) 660-1537; or Email: email@example.com with your specific requirements.
- Service ID: TD
- LC/FEDLINK BOA#: LC14C7009
- Transfer or Direct Payment Options
- Additional pricing terms: Transfer and Direct Express accounts are available.
Sales Manager, North America
120 N church Street, Suite 109
West Chester, PA 19380
Last Updated: 08/18/2014