TDNET Discover Suite: Discovery/Access/Management
TDNet Discover provides a single interface for finding full text content; available from publishers, vendors, and aggregators that drives the user through content delivery workflows. TDNet Discover indexes library and information centers’ proprietary content, providing a comprehensive, yet customized tool that helps users discover and access subscribed and open source content. TDNet Discover is enhanced with TDNet mega-index of articles’ metadata from tens of thousands of multi-level journals and over 2500 publishers. Through this, TDNet Discover offers an integrated web-scale search facility, extending research to a global collection of scholarly publications.
• One search box
• Access local, commercial, open access pre-harvested content
• Subject-specific web-scale-search
• Search expansion to non-indexed content
• Personal area: alerts, searches, documents, preferences
• Integrated OpenURL resolver
• Document ordering and delivery management
• Option to ingest library’s catalogue
TDNet eResource Manager for Journals, eBooks, Databases and More
Journals, e-Books, Databases
Search and browse options
Each, every, any or only selected titles display
Table of Contents and personal current awareness tools
Integrated with TDNet’s TOUResolver (NISO compliant Open URL Link Resolver)
TDNet TOUResolver OpenURL Link Resolver
· Fast set up, easy maintenance
· Article-level metadata knowledgebase
· Resolves citation despite, possibly, lacking information
· Repairs incorrect citation data
· Auto-completes citation data
· Customized targets:
· Document delivery linking
· Data feeds to 3rd party services
· Interactive “Citation Matcher” with “auto-complete”
· Integration with organization workflows via an Application Programming Interface (API)
Unique to TDNet – Technical integration of libraries’ subscribed electronic content with OpenAthens Single Sign On (SSO), non IP dependent recognition for both on-site and remote authentication to subscribed e-Content.
TDNet, as a channel partner of Eduserv, offers libraries OpenAthens as a Single Sign On service that is trusted by over 140 international publishers and TDNet’s technology provides a unique integration with all aspects of the Single Sign On access to protected resources so as to provide seamless linking to eContent be it via managed directory or integration of an institution/company’s own user directories or for an organization committed to industry standards and a Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML) infrastructure.
All services are customizable to the unique requirements of the client. Please contact: Ronna Archbold Davis, Sales Manager, N.A., at (978) 660-1537; or Email [email protected] with your specific requirements.
Service ID: TD
LC/FEDLINK BOA#: LC14C7009
Additional payment terms:
• Transfer and Direct Express accounts are available.
• Visa or MasterCard with an added 3% convenience fee
120 N Church Street, Suite 109
West Chester, PA 19380
Last Updated: 01/23/2017