CENDI is an interagency working group of senior scientific and technical information (STI) managers representing 13 U.S. federal agencies:
- Defense Technical Information Center (Department of Defense)
- Office of Research and Development & Office of Environmental Information (Environmental Protection Agency)
- Government Printing Office
- Library of Congress
- NASA Scientific and Technical Information Program
- National Agricultural Library (Department of Agriculture)
- National Archives and Records Administration
- National Library of Education (Department of Education)
- National Library of Medicine (Department of Health and Human Services)
- National Science Foundation
- National Technical Information Service (Department of Commerce)
- Office of Scientific and Technical Information (Department of Energy)
- USGS/Biological Resources Discipline (Department of Interior).
The mission of CENDI is to “help improve the productivity of federal science- and technology-based programs through effective scientific, technical, and related information-support systems. In fulfilling its mission, CENDI agencies play an important role in addressing science- and technology-based national priorities and strengthening U.S. competitiveness.”
As an example of its activities, CENDI provides administrative support for Science.gov, a gateway to government science information that includes content contributed by CENDI member agencies.
The CENDI Consortial Account facilitates membership registration in CENDI and the activities of CENDI members.
Service ID: CZ
LC/FEDLINK BOA#: LCFLICC7279
Transfer Payment Option ONLY
Last Updated: 01/23/2017