Deep Web Technologies creates custom, sophisticated federated search solutions, based on its Explorit Everywhere!™, for clients who demand precise, accurate results. It is the tool of choice when needing to access the Deep Web, a collection of Internet information sources that are generally not accessible by popular search engines such as Google. Explorit Everywhere! performs real-time searches of multiple information sources, in parallel, merging the results into a single page. Serving Fortune 500 companies, the Science.gov Alliance, the U.S. Department of Energy, Stanford University, WorldwideScience.org and a wide variety of other customers, partners and research and library alliances. Deep Web Technologies has built a reputation as the “researcher’s choice” for its advanced, agile information discovery tools.
Deep Web Technologies is simply the best federated search solution available. Not only does our technology search more collections faster, it is scalable, powerful and provides outstanding ranking capabilities with a host of features that researchers have come to depend on. Statistics are kept on a number of factors, including collection response times and user queries.
Deep Web Technologies’ Explorit Everywhere! includes the following features:
- Highly secure and scalable architecture, to support the most demanding government environments
- Advanced search capability supporting fielded searching, Boolean searching, and wildcard searching
- Asynchronous results capability, which allows incremental search results for fast results
- XML or RIS formats available for results
- Sophisticated processing of results, including establishing relevance and removing duplicates
- Sort results list by any field, such as Rank, Date, Author and Title
- Limit results list to one, or a group of content providers
- Smart Clustering capability which provides results relevantly ranked within a cluster
- Grouping of search results by author, document type, journal title, date or other specified fields
- Collection status feature enumerating the returned results and total results available from a collection, as well as identifying any source difficulty in returning results
- Alerts to notify users of new articles that match their search criteria
- Web-based administration console, featuring search statistics that are also downloadable in tabular or comma-delimited formats
Service ID: DE
LC/FEDLINK Contract#: LC14C7003
Transfer Pay/Direct Express
Deep Web Technologies
1223 S. Saint Francis Dr.
Santa Fe, NM 87505
Last Updated: 01/23/2017