Documents Delivered, Inc.
Documents Delivered offers a full-service document delivery solution for federal customers using FEDLINK. We retrieve copyright-compliant documents from our global library network. With access to over 288 million publications, we deliver the journal articles, book chapters, and conference proceedings you need.
- $9.00 per document, plus applicable copyright fees. Delivery within two business days.
- Rush delivery within hours available for an additional fee.
- There is no charge unless we deliver the document you’ve requested.
- Lists of multiple citations are accepted. There’s no need to order one at a time.
- All documents we deliver are copyright compliant.
- Secure PDF delivery of the requested documents.
- Scientific, Technical, Medical & More
- For ease of ordering, PubMed IDs accepted in lieu of citations.
Documents Delivered has an A+ Rating with the Better Business Bureau, and is a member of the following organizations:
- SLA (Special Libraries Association)
- AALL (American Association of Law Libraries)
- AIIP (Association of Independent Information Professionals)
- ALLA (Australian Law Librarian Association)
- ALA (American Library Association - Corporate Member)
- CALL (Canadian Association of Law Libraries)
- CLA (Canadian Library Association)
- IALL (International Association of Law Libraries)
LC/FEDLINK BOA#: LCFDL16C0007
Online Ordering: www.documentsdelivered.com/order-documents
Email Ordering: [email protected]
Telephone (Customer Service) 1-855-809-1227 (toll free)
Primary Contact: Matthew Daugherty, Director of Marketing, [email protected]
Duns #, CAGE Code, EIN # & NAICS Code can be provided upon request
Last Updated: 12/18/2017