(contract expired 3/31/14)
Elected officials, businesses, government scholars, charitable institutions, and NGO's are all e-Merges clients. Since 2000, e-Merges, based in Annapolis, Maryland has been directly compiling and providing registered voter lists, watercraft registrations, hunting and fishing permits, aircraft registrations pilot license and carry concealed weapon permit data to permitted or unrestricted users.
e-Merges core competency has always been providing accurate voter lists. We have compiled over 185 million fresh registered voter records annually. Voter record data is derived from sworn affidavits and as such, is considered to be as accurate as commercial credit headers. Voter data elements include: exact date of name/address, exact date of birth, political party voting history and sometimes race and ethnicity.
Voter records are an excellent source for authenticating or validating your agency and department citizen databases. You can validate and authenticate your own internal list by using our records for:
- Matching to membership, employee or association databases for political outreach.
- Polling samples.
- Internet child protection
- Epidemiological studies
- Phone lists
- Mock juries, attorney and investigative or law enforcement access
- Academics and Media
- Franking lists to congressional members.
- Uses not specifically restricted by statute which may include legal, investigative, government and identity validation and authentication.
Contract no. LC11G7009
Since February 2000
1694 Anne Court, Suite 5000
Annapolis, MD 21401-6515
Last Updated: 01/23/2017