For over 40 years, LexisNexis has served as a leading global provider of information-driven workflow solutions designed for federal government professionals and, today, we support numerous federal agencies in all three branches of the government. LexisNexis is a member of RELX Group (formerly Reed Elsevier), one of the world’s largest publishing and information companies.
Every day, LexisNexis solutions empower federal agencies to find the right answers, gain crucial insights, and make confident decisions. By integrating information and technology, our solutions:
- Enable Attorneys and Paralegals to provide effective legal counsel, engage in litigation, and build quality work products.
- Empower Law Enforcement Officers and Investigators to locate suspects, prevent crime, detect fraud, conduct audits, analyze people and businesses, and discover non-obvious connections.
- Help Legislative Professionals stay informed of the latest Congressional developments, track pending legislation and proposed regulations, and analyze historical statutes to determine legislative intent.
- Allow Public Affairs Officials to monitor media references to their agencies and senior officials, gauge reactions to U.S. policies and global events, as well as prepare press releases, speeches, and other articles for publication.
- Equip Policymakers and Analysts with resources to prepare reports, research professional journals, and locate the best information for effective decision-making.
- Supply Compliance and Due Diligence Analysts with tools to understand the companies with which they do business, identify associated entities, uncover adverse information, as well as assess business and reputational risk.
LexisNexis powers our solutions with advanced technologies and more than 60,000 sources of legal, legislative, news, business, company, financial, medical, and public records content. To help our customers receive maximum value from our services, LexisNexis provides customized training and consulting, expert account management, and 24/7 Customer Service and Technical Support.
The Lexis Advance® online legal research service makes it easy to find relevant content and get to the right results. Its intuitive design, precise search technology, and patented legal research innovations save time, increase confidence, and build effective cases. Lexis Advance’s value and ability to streamline research workflows is reflected by consistent, year-over-year recognition from sources like the SIIA CODiE awards, The Legal Intelligencer, and the New York Law Journal.
The Public Records collection, which includes SmartLinx® and Accurint® platforms, drives investigations by delivering instant online access to billions of public and proprietary records – information that would usually take days to gather. It enables agencies to locate people and businesses, verify identities, detect fraud, verify assets, perform due diligence, and visualize complex relationships.
Through LexisNexis® CourtLink®, researchers can search millions of federal, state, and local court dockets and documents. With the largest collection of full-text dockets, single search technology, and timely alerts, they can monitor developments in new and ongoing cases, review past litigation to inform case strategy, and perform due diligence.
Lexis® for Microsoft Office® (LMO) integrates features for legal research, citation validation, and Table of Authority creation directly within Microsoft Office applications. LMO permits time-consuming legal drafting and review tasks to be accomplished quickly and accurately within seconds.
The Nexis® online research platform offers access to global news, business, company, and public records information. Easy-to-use navigation, source selection, natural language searching, and foreign language translation functionality help researchers quickly pinpoint and analyze the information they need.
Solutions for media monitoring and news distribution help users stay abreast of important events, track key developments, and share vital information. They provide automatic notification of stories on selected topics, alerting users to critical issues without the need to perform research.
A complete suite of configurable identity proofing solutions is available to enable federal agencies to confirm personal identities and professional credentials. Multiple layers of risk-based identity verification and authentication easily integrate into business workflows to ensure agencies can mitigate risk and fraud while continuing to provide services to the public securely and efficiently.
Our due diligence solutions facilitate efforts to vet third parties, screen supply chains, and minimize reputational risk. Lexis® Diligence enables users to investigate people and businesses, uncover relationships, and develop comprehensive due diligence reports. LexisNexis® SmartWatch® lets agencies proactively monitor suppliers over time to surface hidden risk across a wide range of categories.
Batch and XML Services allow federal agencies to more directly bring LexisNexis information into their workflows. These services offer capabilities for obtaining search results through large batch processes and for using machine-to-machine interactions to seamlessly integrate access to LexisNexis data into internal agency tools and applications.
Service ID: ML
LC/FEDLINK BOA#: LC14C7121
Transfer Pay/Direct Express
1150 18th Street NW, Suite 600
Washington, DC 20036
Federal Compliance Manager
(202) 857-9107 office
(866) 960-4058 fax
Last Updated: 10/19/2015