The New York Times
The New York Times Company is a global media organization dedicated to enhancing society by creating, collecting and distributing high-quality news and information. The company includes The New York Times, International New York Times and related properties. It has been awarded 114 Pulitzer Prizes and citations — more than any other news organization.
Description of Service
The New York Times Corporate Digital Solutions offers access to The Times on the web, as well as NYTimes mobile apps for your employees at a group discount. NYTimes.com serves as a valuable research tool to empower employees within federal agencies to make sound, well-informed government decisions.
Additional key features include:
- 24/7 breaking news
- Expanded international and political coverage including unlimited access to the International New York Times (inyt.com)
- Access to the New York Times archives dating back to 1851
- Access to exclusive interactive multimedia, videos, blogs and photos
- Web, mobile and tablet options are available for offsite and on the go reference
- Company research pages on over 11K public and private companies
- Market data charts, indexes and interactive tools
- Robust search tools by date, topic, author, section and type of content
- Access the past seven days of newspaper online with Today’s Paper
The New York Times —nytimes.com
The New York Times is the sole source for this product as it pertains to the following platform and features:
- No other product platform can deliver our content and features solely, in its entirety, without purchasing additional publications and resources
- Exclusives include: breaking news, interactive graphics, videos and archive retrieval to 1851
For complete, detailed information regarding The New York Times offerings under the FEDLINK contract, please visit us here or contact the listed New York Times Corporate representative.
Service ID: NT
LC/FEDLINK Contract#: LC14C7017
Transfer Pay or Direct Express
Cynthia V. Graham
Last Updated: 01/23/2017