Taylor & Francis Group (http://www.tandfonline.com) is a leading international academic publisher, providing quality reviewed content that institutions worldwide find indispensable. We are pleased to offer online access to essential scholarly journals to the members of FEDLINK via the following options:
- Library Packages, providing access to 1997 through the present:
- Taylor & Francis Science & Technology (S&T) Library – 500+ journals
- Taylor & Francis Social Science & Humanities (SSH) Library – 1,400+ journals
- Taylor & Francis Medical Library – 200+ titles
- Subject Collections spanning all SSH, S&T and Medical subject areas and providing access to 1997 through the present.
- Back files
- Classic Archive Collections (Volume 1 through 1996)
- Modern Archive Collections (1997 – 2006)
- Digital Resource Program:
- South Asia Archive Collection: Fully searchable digital archive providing instant access to rare and valuable research and teaching materials from the mid-18th to mid-20th Century.
- Secret Files from World Wars to Cold War: Intelligence, Strategy, and Diplomacy: Provides a history of the Second World War, its causes, its course and consequences, and the Cold War. Documents sourced from The U.K. National Archives include: signals intelligence reports from high grade cyphers such as ENIGMA; intelligence case files; government-directed policy and strategy.
Service ID: TG
Contract Number: LCFDL16C0019
Transfer Pay and Direct Express accounts available.
Journal Sales Manager
Taylor & Francis Group
530 Walnut Street, 8th Floor
Philadelphia, PA 19106
V = (215) 606 – 4340
Last Updated: 01/23/2017