Federal Library & Information Center Committee
Resource Materials from FLICC/FEDLINK Events
This area contains electronic versions of handouts and other resource materials used at FLICC/FEDLINK events, as well
as materials from presentations made by FLICC staff at other events.
- Train the Trainer
- Randolph Hock presented a day-long adult learning workshop designed for those who are involved in training others to make effective use of library and other information resources (11/00).
- Additional Adult Learning Resources
- Adult Learning
- Explorations in Learning and Instruction: The Theory into Practice Database
- Adult Learning Principles
- Pedagogy: Learning Styles
- Nebraska Institute for the Study of Adult Literacy
- Inclusive Adult Learning Environments
- Teaching Adults: Is It Different?
- Learning Styles
- Learning to Learn: Thinking and Learning Skills
- Learning Styles
- Personality, Character and Temperament
- Presentation Skills
- Training and Developing the Trainer: A Selective Resource Guide
- Assessment & Evaluation
- National Assessment Principles
- American Evaluation Association
- FEDLINK 2000 Spring Membership Meeting
- Featured speaker Martha Kyrillidou, Senior Program Officer for Statistics and Measurement at the Association of Research Libraries (ARL) discusses the ARL New Measures Initiative and explain how the methodology might be applied in federal libraries.
- Soaring to Excellence
- Teleconference for library support staff from College of DuPage. Visit the
Soaring Web site at
- End User Training & Support: A Role for Librarians
- Materials from the Symposium held at the Library of Congress (11/97)
- Training Customers for End User Searching
- Materials from presentation at SLA Conference, Seattle WA (6/97).
- Opportunities in an Era of Downsizing: The Federal Overview
- Materials from presentation on outsourcing, contracting out, and resource
sharing, to Medical Library Association, Federal Library Section, Seattle,
- Selected Web Sites for Federal Law Librarians
- Materials from FEDLINK Internet Brownbag: Legal Resources (12/96),
and presentation to conference of law librarians, US Attorney's Offices (4/97).
Return to FLICC Home Page
Library of Congress
Library of Congress Help Desk (11/00)