Maps Sketch of the environs of Tullahoma, Tennessee /
Michler, N. (Nathaniel)
United States. Army. Corps of Engineers
Weyss, J. E.
- Sketch of the environs of Tullahoma, Tennessee /
- Contributor Names
- Weyss, J. E.
- Michler, N. (Nathaniel), 1827-1881.
- United States. Army. Corps of Engineers.
- Created / Published
- [S.l. : s.n., 1865?]
- Subject Headings
- - Tullahoma (Tenn.)--History--Civil War, 1861-1865--Maps
- - United States--Tennessee--Tullahoma
- - "Photographed by Carpenter."
- - Hand-colored photocopy of a manuscript map showing rivers, railroads, roads, houses with owners names, and some terrain notes.
- - This item is in the Map Collection of the Library of Virginia; please contact the Library's Archives Research Services department for more information.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress web site as raster image.
- - May 1969, source unknown; Oct. 2003, Map Cataloging Team.
- - Civil War project no.: lva00160.
- - Conservation: Etherington Conservation Center, Aug. 2003.
- - Digital image available: 11 x 10 in.
- - Map accession no. 2838 (1969).
- - Previously filed as: 758 M6 1861-1865 (1863)3.
- 1 map : photocopy, hand col., mounted on paper ; 25 x 29 cm.
- Library of Virginia Richmond, VA 23219-8000 USA vau For copies contact: Archives Research Services.
- Digital Id
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.